La Cag 3 have mastered the art of deliberately finishing bottom of their leagues but win all the free visa players in champs

08/05/23 19:00
Hi everyone.

All I want to say is BM you the one talking being an British team being in an all SA guild. The original guild were all SA. Go enjoy your retirement. Talking about crooks. I know for a fact that there was some match fixing to keep guys up. So stop with the bullS and man up.

Regards
08/05/23 19:19
Bluemooners :

Teamweb :

Bluemooners :

Been going on a while this from them, at least 18 months. If there’s a way to cheat, La Cag have found it and caused hundreds of players to retire early. Ruining the game since 2020. Shame on the Saffas that represent them.
The sole reason for me continuing to play. Keeping them down

So you can stop now because thé cag never died ????

Thank you for the increased motivation.

You re welcome lol
08/05/23 19:19
Bluemooners :

Teamweb :

Bluemooners :

Been going on a while this from them, at least 18 months. If there’s a way to cheat, La Cag have found it and caused hundreds of players to retire early. Ruining the game since 2020. Shame on the Saffas that represent them.
The sole reason for me continuing to play. Keeping them down

So you can stop now because thé cag never died ????

Thank you for the increased motivation.

You re welcome lol
08/05/23 22:18
Guest 8GMN04 :

Hi everyone.

All I want to say is BM you the one talking being an British team being in an all SA guild. The original guild were all SA. Go enjoy your retirement. Talking about crooks. I know for a fact that there was some match fixing to keep guys up. So stop with the bullS and man up.

Regards

I don’t interact with anonymous, faceless ‘guest’ accounts.
11/05/23 15:01
Your spot on Bluemooners , so glad La Shag are not top dog even tho they are a cheating set of …….!

Hades ( Cymru Uprising )
16/05/23 02:26
Much love to everyone. Be kind, don't bully. Spit are the top guild now and well deserved fair play, blue mooners is the top dog at present fair play. Things change, well done everyone.