Passing game

21/08/16 15:11
Hey Guys can you give some info on the passing game

so i have a wr that is maxed in speed, acc, control, range...

My qb is maxed in all 3 passing stats..

and yet when he throws the ball to this wr he is getting picked off way more then he should... and he is being picked off by CBs with Little Control or range..

If control = catching.. how is this going on so much?

I think i know the answer but i'm not sure..

It seems that if the CB gets to the spot the ball is going to be passed too before the WR the cb makes the catch 80-90% of the time..

It's like the games sets a pass by the location of where the ball should end and whomever is there has the best chance...

seeing that a CB lines on on the side of the ball that the pass is going to go too. the CB will beat the WR to that spot every time..

hell all i do is move my CBS to start right against the WR and It becomes a int fest...

So many people are simply removing everythingf but wishbone from the play book so they don't pass.. knowing that a team with fast CBs will simply beat them for the ball most of the time..

I think a good build is important.. it's the most fun part of the game... A maxed out WR and QB should not be losing so often to a average CB..

would just like some info on what makes a catch and throw..

I do understand that the game is young and we are at 55% max right now..

22/08/16 15:00
Hi,

Indeed I suspect that this is due to the max quality of 55. With this value their throw angle varies from PI / 32 to PI / 12 so if you are not lucky it can be still quite important.
If you have some matchs where I can see that it would be great to tell me the opponents and final scores in order for me to check them.