The Maddogs' Holiday OpenTournament of Fun - *** Details will be here***

19/01/19 16:28
I will contact the outsiders then re post a discussion today I'm game to get something going. Yeah sorry guys clouds took a 2 season break to finish my town. Mostly. Fun competing at the top but I was handicapping myself not being built all the way. Teams in much better position now. Twas hard to sit and watch u all ball out for a month but in the end it works. My outsiders fell to like 5th in my absence stay tuned boys, I can get another Turney brewing. We have done a few inside our guild turneys but would love to do a game wide one again!
24/01/19 21:44
any update on the big boy tournament, Clouds?
24/01/19 22:26
Guest F1OSJR :

I will contact the outsiders then re post a discussion today I'm game to get something going. Yeah sorry guys clouds took a 2 season break to finish my town. Mostly. Fun competing at the top but I was handicapping myself not being built all the way. Teams in much better position now. Twas hard to sit and watch u all ball out for a month but in the end it works. My outsiders fell to like 5th in my absence stay tuned boys, I can get another Turney brewing. We have done a few inside our guild turneys but would love to do a game wide one again!

we didn't mind at all

truth is glad your back.. game has seen too many vets already quit..
25/01/19 00:35
I accidently posted my update to the wrong thread I believe. We do have many outsiders wanting to play. Royal raiders and I both would like it next season. However what ever works. Should we do it right at the start of a season or wait a few days and let most gear up first? Or do one end of this season anddddddd next?
25/01/19 07:34
it really doesnt matter to me. I am not sure how many of our guys are interested. I am just ready for another one.