Tactical Privacy

03/05/16 08:55
03/05/16 08:59
killerkiwis :

"Dropkicks Rfc" :

Ive copyed caydens too lol but yes i agree settings should be private...it is frustrating!

copyed yours to drop then go play cray lol . never help with ether of you lol

do look forward to a champ season with you lot .. ill be mb free if we play

Good to know... hopefully we meet up in gvg soon... our guild never uses mb in gvg...and i wont use mb if we meet in champ or a tournament! Steeling player settings is only ever good if you have the same or similar main strategy..
03/05/16 10:05
true that dk .. didnt help me against you lol
i look forward to the challenge . but cannt say there be no mb in gvg . but when you see me in champs or torny . i run no mb .. we have no rules over gvg . i could not say it wont be used .. ..

also i would not say stealing . just trying out a setting lol..... i dont look to copy yours to beat you . but to beat who you beat lol .... if your going to copy .. have to copy the best ppl lol ..
18/07/16 18:32
totally agree aswell,one should be the best u could be and what u as individual can achieve,at this stage at higher levels it will defenitly be needed to have strats on playerd private

18/07/16 22:44
guest_1460285584058 :

totally agree aswell,one should be the best u could be and what u as individual can achieve,at this stage at higher levels it will defenitly be needed to have strats on playerd private

Not sure why you would think that.