Trouble makers

25/06/16 11:04
Their common guild is Rockstar barbarians - I think
26/06/16 02:45
Yeh they are both now in rockstar barbarians. I have changed our guild name to try and warn them. Hope they see it! Otherwise they no gonna have much left soon!!! I've got them in a friendly and am gonna keep tabs on the too. Keep u all up to date with what I know. Why do people do this?
27/06/16 00:59
maybe consider more careful before making anyone right hand, you don't make players right hands as a promotion, you just promote to experienced. you make a right hand if you really feel you need help managing the guild,thats it... But that's still no reason for people doing stupid stunts like this. Im also from South Africa so i will try to send him/them friend requests, if they accept then it will be easier tracking them if they change their name
07/07/16 22:50
Coach qBaLLs :

BeastieBoys :

Well done for kicking him Only RSA. You did yourselves a favour. Will update his name and guilds. I'm plotting him. He won't get away.

Thanks to you guys for warning us on your guild description, thats why he was kicked

Q balls he is back in ur guild. He is the newcomer Boksel. He moved over from SA inglorius
08/07/16 06:19
BeastieBoys :

Coach qBaLLs :

BeastieBoys :

Well done for kicking him Only RSA. You did yourselves a favour. Will update his name and guilds. I'm plotting him. He won't get away.

Thanks to you guys for warning us on your guild description, thats why he was kicked

Q balls he is back in ur guild. He is the newcomer Boksel. He moved over from SA inglorius

Thanks Beastie, kicked him
08/07/16 06:32
Cool, maybe he should change his name to Lone Ranger
08/07/16 08:15
I have other NSFW names in mind
08/07/16 08:15
I have other NSFW names in mind
16/07/16 16:29
There are now two names. Bokke and boksel.
17/07/16 09:04
BeastieBoys thanks for the heads up and keep up the good work.

We, World XV, will be on our guard.