training

18/12/16 02:46
So how do we know which attributes to assign points to? What attributes help which positions? You should make it so that you can't put points in an attribute that won't help, letting each position have a different screen.
19/12/16 12:22
In my opinion :
Penetration Strength counter Tackle
Juke counter Anti juke
Toughness counter Strength
Carry counter Hit Power

Pass and Kick stat are situationnal (K, QB, C)
Reception and Kick reception stat are also situationnal (WR, KR, CB and maybe RB)
Stamina is essential for every role
Blocking is good on OL, DL (depends on the defensive formation you use), CB (to stick with the WR), LB

Speed is good on RB, WR mostly (helps them create distance with the defense guy that mark them).

I might be wrong on some point, but that is what i came up with.
30/12/16 17:44
Right, so, kicking is obvious. Quarterback is obvious, except, do other stats help, too, like, carry, or juke, or speed, or attack? Would like to hear something official, like what would be in the handbook. Like, for quarterback, these are the following stats, and their level of importance, that are considered. I would not expect blocking to be one of those. Just trying to not waste points, or miss putting them somewhere. And, any chance you could just have THOSE attributes that help that position visible? So that you can't put a point somewhere that it doesn't help? That'd be cool.
30/12/16 17:59
David Neaves :

Right, so, kicking is obvious. Quarterback is obvious, except, do other stats help, too, like, carry, or juke, or speed, or attack? Would like to hear something official, like what would be in the handbook. Like, for quarterback, these are the following stats, and their level of importance, that are considered. I would not expect blocking to be one of those. Just trying to not waste points, or miss putting them somewhere. And, any chance you could just have THOSE attributes that help that position visible? So that you can't put a point somewhere that it doesn't help? That'd be cool.

Not every player will develop their players in the same manner so there aren't any official ways to develop your players, a simple example is some people would prefer a fast RB whilst others would opt to have a receiving RB, which means two completely different attributes would need training. What I would suggest is read through the help section that is in the game that explains what each stat does and develop your player according to what you feel works best for each position. The guidelines pointed out by Togo's Gorilla is also not a bad start.
04/01/17 23:55
Thanks, guys

Didn't ask the question but it taught me a couple of things.
05/01/17 01:52
Aaron Wasowicz :

ok thanks very helpful but question whats the best traing for the players streching cardio or all out full contact practice like whats trhe percentage of each one.. i see you lose some energy but what is gained ???

All training is good for your players. I would say make a selection in training to suite your playing style. If you are extremely active and log on alot during the day do the 30 mins training bit if not so active use a longer duration. Logging on often and doing the 30 mins training has an advantage above others due to the fact that your team will have a higher energy level and you will be able to defend games easier.
05/01/17 03:16
Doghouse :

Aaron Wasowicz :

ok thanks very helpful but question whats the best traing for the players streching cardio or all out full contact practice like whats trhe percentage of each one.. i see you lose some energy but what is gained ???

All training is good for your players. I would say make a selection in training to suite your playing style. If you are extremely active and log on alot during the day do the 30 mins training bit if not so active use a longer duration. Logging on often and doing the 30 mins training has an advantage above others due to the fact that your team will have a higher energy level and you will be able to defend games easier.

Agreed
04/03/17 13:17
Aaron Wasowicz :

I usually do 1 max training per day and check in every so often to retrain anyone with stamina over 95% for a 15 minute cardio. Once everyone hits 100% (and it's more than 6 hours to the next match) I do another 3 hour session.

How much energy they lose (and how quickly they gain it back) is a combination of your Infirmary level and individual player energy recovery. High stamina helps in that they lose less energy per game and during training.
06/03/17 22:20
Plus if you have spare gold balls, quick training does wonders also.
07/03/17 05:01
The most efficient way to do training is hitting that cardio button the whole day, not really possible I know, but it is the most efficient as this takes the least amount of energy (overall and proportionally to training bonus received) and your energy levels does have an affect on the training bonus received. So where you can try and do this for as much of the day as possible.