Hall of famers.

05/07/17 01:02
Heres another question. You have consistently been at the top level over the last 46 season(double promotions granted). Who would be in your hall of fame, prejudices aside. Id say to be in the hall of fame youve still got to be playing, amd were regularly a top players 20 season ago. Name the 24 to join you.
05/07/17 01:03
Heres a few names id throw in, ive ive left anyone out my apology.

Zeze
Tomix
Bluemooners
Vmax
Taff
Broncos
Tolgate
05/07/17 03:19
Longevity is key here guys. Maybe not initially but taff had
S done well in latter seasons
05/07/17 03:45
Broncos would be the newest on that list, but we'll deserved. I don't know what happened to Liverpool or els dynamos, but both of them could punch above their weight.
05/07/17 09:46
Black Monks :

Broncos would be the newest on that list, but we'll deserved. I don't know what happened to Liverpool or els dynamos, but both of them could punch above their weight.

Cheers BM, I got bored and sold my team up, I'm now logging in once a day (if that) and just playing the occasional gvg as is necessary...
05/07/17 14:34
You have to be joking about Bluemoaners. Top credit card performer, but terrible player.
05/07/17 15:57
I think that everyone who has managed to get to the top, and then stay there, deserves respect for their ability to play the game. Spending money on it is simply not enough, and how people choose to spend their money is entirely their own business in the first place. But maybe those that have achieved this without "breaking the bank" deserve slightly more respect......maybe.
05/07/17 16:13
Thanks for the nomination, The Master Member. Indeed there's probably at least 20 teams worthy of a mention most of which could beat each other on any given day.

Klaus Gubbins, give us your real team name you coward. As for your allegation of being a 'break the bank player'... hardly. Probably pay cash for one player every 2 seasons. The rest of my rps were earned at the lower levels through buying and selling players, something you were clearly not very good at. If you can't afford £8 every 8 weeks i feel sorry for you. What's for tea, beans on toast again?
05/07/17 16:14
Klaus, I used to despise mooners, you can read the verbal battles we had. But there was a long period where you couldn't topple him from the top 10. And if you are against credit card warriors then you are against most of the top 50 and you have no game to play. Also, I know many that spend more than mooners. And as Hutchie says and I have pointed out before, this is a game where cash provides a smaller advantage than almost any other game. I think taff pointed out Scrabble as the one game with a smaller impact.
05/07/17 16:26
Guys (esp Klaus and BM), can we please stop it being personal, please? This thread is about celebrating good players. Nothing wrong with saying you don't think Player X is one of the best, but no personal attacks in so doing, and no attacks back either. Thanks.