Line out

14/07/17 10:24
That's really helpful!
14/07/17 10:25
Clearly no one out there has an answer to this problem. Is it then a flaw in the game?
14/07/17 10:45
Dropped the rhythm for my hooker still losing lineouts
14/07/17 14:14
guest_1475661973053 :

Clearly no one out there has an answer to this problem. Is it then a flaw in the game?

Because we don't give you the answer doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that we don't know it.
14/07/17 18:13
Black Monks :

guest_1475661973053 :

Because we don't give you the answer doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that we don't know it.

Nobody will give you a straight out answer because they have been spending a long time figuring it out themselves. They'll point you in the right direction, which has been done on this thread, its up to you to figure out how to make it work. Summary of things to look at:
Energy
Rhythm
Passing (stats and speed)
Who your lifters are and they're lineout strength (its not necessarily who you think they are)
Lineout jump

Play friendlies against your guild mates and figure out what your shortcomings are, its so much better than being spoonfed what others have worked hard for.
15/07/17 00:45
Also, if you want help to continue, which as has been stated help has been provided, being entitled is not the route to take to try to get more help. And that's for life in general. To tell me that what is mine should be yours just isn't a good idea.
15/07/17 13:49
Interesting advice! My forwards a all maxed out in terms of lineout jump and strength for the level I'm at (220) so can't do more than that, In strategy I varied the different elements of the my hooker individual strategy increased and decreased his rythm and different components. My game today I had 4 lineouts and lost all to a team who had weaker jumpers and strength. Hence my fristration
15/07/17 13:49
Interesting advice! My forwards a all maxed out in terms of lineout jump and strength for the level I'm at (220) so can't do more than that, In strategy I varied the different elements of the my hooker individual strategy increased and decreased his rythm and different components. My game today I had 4 lineouts and lost all to a team who had weaker jumpers and strength. Hence my fristration
15/07/17 15:37
Well, it's not your players and it's not the game. One variable left.
15/07/17 20:32
Your help is hugely appreciated! Thank you