Message for Falkland Sound [ICDG]

14/11/17 00:19
I was last night playing southend savages of premiership heros he'd beat me in our first encounter in tournie I believe he sent one of his guild members to try to work out my strats as I had a friendly off a random member of his guild . When it came to the game what Southend savages didn't know was I had a plan to change the strats completely as I have many strategies, and knew my main one didn't work on him last time. I also remembered his name and found the game in my schedule to which i studied and watched it back. i then reversed the score from loosing 14-3 loss to win 15-0 no MB just clever use of the tactics to deceive my opponent.
15/11/17 12:35
That's why I do not play friendlies against teams unless they are totally inactive. Instead, I watch a couple of their most recent games to see what I need to do. Like you Ashley, if someone friendlies me I change my tactics accordingly

The friendlies v Falkland Sound were merely to show that no bonus had been used and to test myself against an excellent player.
23/11/17 23:26
I have just spotted this thread so have let FS know about it. i am sure he will pop in soon. good to see you Ashley, hope things are going well with you and your guild. it was a great challenge we had when we met them, cant wait for another match up.
23/11/17 23:38
Apologies all there seems to be a good kicking off lol. No I don't use MB, I unfortunately was unable to login or raise health due to server issues but hey it happens. I too was massively disappointed not to be able to contest the league with you mate, and yes mb was used (but it's available I just choose not to), prob factor in if I'm not online or anyone not being able to sub makes a huge difference too.

Failing to be online has caught me out this season as has (thanks Ash) leaving lose strategy on lol.

Ash where are you we miss you haha come back.

Hit me with a friendly anytime though DHSFP or just come and join us...! Good laugh here
And DHSF didn't mean you used mb, other guy
And whoever that was how dare you say I use the shop lol, why wouldn't you!!!

Falkland Sound

PS As a pure unadulterated recruitment drive we have a great guild (If Carslberg did Guilds') unbeaten ahem, cough.

But we're not at your big boys level but prefer developing others up so if you're in that category feel free to play myself or any RH we're always looking to help improve newer players...

Cheers
FS
24/11/17 00:10
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Welcome to the realities of the top flight. You will find it is still there and used by everyone just about. Hence why Sweetnitro needed to remove it. Equally there are some that would argue that Falklands purchases from the Sports Shop could be viewed in the same light. Ultimately you need to use all of the weapons at your disposal until they no longer exist. The question is really whether there is more than a 5% difference as theoretical it was not worth it. You also need to consider occasionally you get a random result regardless of what you actually do which reflects reality that even the top teams can lose for no reason in real life.

So you don't use the shop haha?
24/11/17 14:14
AB 1977 :
Failing to be online has caught me out this season as has (thanks Ash) leaving lose strategy on lol.

Ash where are you we miss you haha come back.

Hit me with a friendly anytime though DHSFP or just come and join us...! Good laugh here

Ahh so you are Falkland Sound Superb team and strats you have my friend. I am currently experiment with some new ones of my own before I "friendly" you again or maybe even challenge you on the map

As for joining you, I am sorry but I have been in my current Guild since Level 10 and we really are like a "family". Banter is great, we all look after each other and we have a lot of fun playing the game but still want to get to the top. So I am going nowhere, sorry. All the best for ICDG though and I hope you get some good recruits.

Ashley used to be in our Guild also and was one of our top teams at the time. "Hope you are well Ash".

As for the shop...lol....at the start of yesterday I had one L3 Bandage and 1 L1 Mouthguard. 4 more pieces of L3 to get today and it will all be L3 however. I refuse to get into silly bidding wars for that gear. Building upgrades are much more important and it's a distraction from bidding for players.
24/11/17 16:48
I'm useless at keeping up to speed on here, but arrange a time for a friendly and we'll go at it, I'm headed up for subs so prob not accurate without lol. I'm all for sharing strategy with those who deserve it, how about a 2 day sabbatical each way in each others guilds?

Like I said (and you can prob see) we're not competing with the top guilds but prefer to develop newer/ younger players while having a laugh (and not needing mb)

All the best and let me know!

FS

24/11/17 17:04
PS what guild are you? Makes it difficult to stay in touch this game!

Can't fault me for asking either haha, but you're right either you have a 'family' guild or a very much competitive one.