Any guild want to try for a match up with Webb Ellis?

07/01/18 12:47
After a 16 minute wait time we ended up with another guild *sigh*

This game does not want to put strong guilds up against each other
07/01/18 12:57
Sorry pal we’re still waiting our next opponent. Also sigh. Wait half an hour at the end of your next gvg and we’ll try again
07/01/18 13:57
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Hey fluffy. As a helpful suggestion why don't you ask 'Le XV de France' if they want a game? You have both excellent teams.... sadly it may end in a '25-25' draw... as I can't see much difference in the sides :/..... would be a gd challenge though...
07/01/18 14:03
Our next gvg ends at 12:59 Tuesday. Hopefully we’ll meet then.
07/01/18 14:30
Dragon blade :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Hey fluffy. As a helpful suggestion why don't you ask 'Le XV de France' if they want a game? You have both excellent teams.... sadly it may end in a '25-25' draw... as I can't see much difference in the sides :/..... would be a gd challenge though...

Calling webb ellis chopped liver, come on now.
07/01/18 16:32
In English please Monks....
07/01/18 16:56
Fluffy - you guys seemed to have missed the boat with Webb Ellis. Therefore when I saw your draw of 35-35 with the leader of 'Le XV de France' and then compared the strength of yr guilds I assumed he was a mate of yours and would be a gd match up for a replacement guild. Trying to be helpful here.
07/01/18 17:33
Bluemooners :

In English please Monks....

I think webb ellis is good too, don't you? Is that better?
07/01/18 20:12
Thanks old comrade Would be a good match up that's for sure. BIA are a strong outfit nowadays.
08/01/18 20:52
Dragon blade :

Fluffy - you guys seemed to have missed the boat with Webb Ellis. Therefore when I saw your draw of 35-35 with the leader of 'Le XV de France' and then compared the strength of yr guilds I assumed he was a mate of yours and would be a gd match up for a replacement guild. Trying to be helpful here.

We'll get there, first want to get this challenge going