Time to say goodbye and return some wives.

12/07/18 12:27
I have played with many of you over the time I have been playing my team names where boring being Dead XV and Team Awesome Force. But the I came across my current name If I Win I Get Your Wife.

Well the time has come for me to retire. I don't have the time or the luv for the game anymore so I bid you fair well.

Oh and for those that don't like me. I don't give a toss
12/07/18 14:22
Who are you?
12/07/18 16:00
sad news all the best for you
12/07/18 19:15
All the best Matt, it was a pleasure playing with you.

Good luck for the future.

Love Hull fc Mel
12/07/18 21:54
I know we've had our differences but shame to see you go, I do on the other hand know how you feel about the game I shall be following shortly as well. All the best matt take care
12/07/18 22:10
Phew - just come back from real rugby training... no idea who u are fella but a shame to see u go. Ah..... Mel may a hearty dinner be prepared the lads are hungry after that....
12/07/18 22:52
Dragon blade :

Phew - just come back from real rugby training... no idea who u are fella but a shame to see u go. Ah..... Mel may a hearty dinner be prepared the lads are hungry after that....

After what Dragon?
12/07/18 22:57
Real rugby training. Silly joke but there's space for u in 'Fire of Dragons' play leader or RH for invite. Something tells me yr happy where u are lol
12/07/18 23:01
Sad to see you go Mate, it was good playing with you, unfortunately my wife is still here lol. I am also going to sell up and go down the leagues at the end of this season.
All the best
Gogs
12/07/18 23:03
Dragon blade :

Real rugby training. Silly joke but there's space for u in 'Fire of Dragons' play leader or RH for invite. Something tells me yr happy where u are lol

Ah right lol thought I was having a blonde moment then, thank you for the offer but yes I am happy where I am. I know where you are if anything changes