This game is boring

08/07/15 16:59
This game is boring as hell...only why I visit the game is to collect money and nothing else...there is not much competition going on except League...the Cup is stupid you can enter it whenever you want except being a 1 season thing....Championship is still in construction I doubt it will be available any time soon....the tactics are still useless and the match engine is unrealistic and random...Guilds are useless as well I have 200 Health Packs and never used 1 because my players rarely ever get injured

This game is very basic and really has no real competition or anything much to do in it only to collect the money

People are suggesting a lot of Ideas but you don't see anything implemented....I've played 2-3 seasons I already got bored and sometimes forgot to login to the game so I skip a day or two

How about developers you start adding things to the game and make it so we have something to do with it then just collect daily money
08/07/15 19:11
I agree, I think the game is very intediante ; you just go into business with cash and / jogadoresos the deverian be divided between countries ( my choice ) speaking ; Nobody talks to anybody, the chat is being used only to give ( infermaria )