Looking for a guild

24/06/17 03:17
Englishman living in the US looking for a guild. Just getting started with this game but ranked in the top 150 of the American football version so I expect to rise pretty quickly. Will be active in guild challenges and heal kits. BTW team is called Who the chuff cares.
24/06/17 16:02
level and average quality?
24/06/17 20:51
I'm new to this version of the game, only level 3, 16.04* but don't auto train so I punch well above my weight
25/06/17 00:44
If you wanna learn from the master Tactican PL of team wales also known as Randrianasolo he's your man. 5 times a hampion of the top league I believe I'm sure he'll correct you if I;m wrong Shaun i'm the leader in world elite we all have incredibly strong teams with good tactics and formations unfortunately my guild is full atm but feel free to challenge me anytime and good luck with your guild search and hope you continue to enjoy the game good to see another English player on the game we need more.

My advice to you would be to find a small but active guild as the higher you go the harder challenges tend to be. You can generally determine activity by looking at player schedules best of luck
25/06/17 01:08
Thanks for your advice Ashley, yes, I'm looking more for a low level but very active guild, maybe a feeder guild to one of the big guys. At the moment I'm one of the lower ranked teams in the currently top ranked guild in the top ranked guild in the American Football version having gone through their feeder guild. If you're looking for someone to set up a feeder guild to you that would be something I'd be open to.

I'd certainly be looking for some mentoring on strategy I know the game pretty well already (buildings, training, what to look for in the auction house etc.) but being sure on the what to train when and strategy would be greatly appreciated.
26/06/17 13:40
Shaun Butcher :

Thanks for your advice Ashley, yes, I'm looking more for a low level but very active guild, maybe a feeder guild to one of the big guys. At the moment I'm one of the lower ranked teams in the currently top ranked guild in the top ranked guild in the American Football version having gone through their feeder guild. If you're looking for someone to set up a feeder guild to you that would be something I'd be open to.

I'd certainly be looking for some mentoring on strategy I know the game pretty well already (buildings, training, what to look for in the auction house etc.) but being sure on the what to train when and strategy would be greatly appreciated.

hi shaun if you stay in the guild you are now you cant go wrong, and say hello to mark from me haha im in the brothers in arms guild on the american football aswell,
21/07/17 13:59
guys,if lucky and some people leave,I RECOMMEND YOU THIS GUILD: ENGLAND 2066
25/07/17 00:33
Hey all, looking for a guild to join - English speaking preferably.
I'm active every day, level 5, avg 31, and saving cash to upgrade stadium continuously. I'm looking to improve my game, send/receive heal kits, participate in challenges, and generally just have fun doing it. Any assistance at all would be appreciated. Team name: DBT Creations. Thanks & cheers.
26/07/17 12:02
dekkle have you checked england 2066? i've said if someone of those members leave<you may join them,but just in case have to be a good level player