someone explain if you can ?

11/12/18 19:40
I have two accounts In the same guild played same teams in a gc my main team lost 4-2 I switched to my second team it won 2-1 and it's the same level as my main team running the same tactic. I then thought well lets see if my second team can beat the other guy my main side drew 0-0 with. I somehow mustered a 1-0 win with my second account . What I find hard to believe Is that nitro haven't messed with my main team as I used that to send a ticket about where my money had gone to which is on the forum I had a really good start to the season but since that ticket every account I have minus the one i've just created can now beat my main team using the same tactic wtf and they say they've done nothing well I'm sorry I don't believe a word.
13/12/18 13:38
Did you get a reply to the ticket I just got one after 5 weeks & just to take the piss even more it was in French
14/12/18 05:24
Chelsea 1905 :

Did you get a reply to the ticket I just got one after 5 weeks & just to take the piss even more it was in French

You wrote your ticket in english tho? If so, then wow, i can't believe they'd do that especially in FRENCH
15/12/18 05:38
Gregory K. Ishii :

Chelsea 1905 :

You wrote your ticket in english tho? If so, then wow, i can't believe they'd do that especially in FRENCH

Yes in English
16/12/18 01:51
Wow it's so retarded then.....