Recovery rate issue

02/11/15 21:26
Hi there,
I've noticed over the last couple of days that my recovery speeds change. Generally, my average recover speed is 3.99/hour, but when I open the Infirmary each morning it has dropped to 3.09. When I check some players they have also dropped. One of my props drops to about 1.6 instead of over 2, which means he lags even further behind in his recovery.
This means I have to spend even more kits to get him back up to speed.
Cheers
03/11/15 10:03
Did you sell or buy players ?
The average recovery speed displayed in infirmary is the average recovery speed of all your players.
Every player has his own recovery speed.
03/11/15 22:55
No I didn't buy or sell any players at all. I have a screenshot of the issue from this morning. Do you want me to open a support ticket and attach it?
04/11/15 11:24
Hm, I will have a look on that. Recovery speed is not supposed to change, except when you upgrade your infirmary.
I see the average recovery speed of your team is currently +4.03/h
04/11/15 12:48
Sometimes when I look at them it shows their default speed
04/11/15 21:29
PierrotLL :

Hm, I will have a look on that. Recovery speed is not supposed to change, except when you upgrade your infirmary.
I see the average recovery speed of your team is currently +4.03/h

Yes, I've replaced my prop who I noticed was affected with another player.
It didn't happen this morning, so maybe something wrong with him specifically. I'll keep an eye on things.
07/11/15 22:29
Happened again with a number of players having a lot lower recovery rate, and this time I have screenshots of both rates. I will submit a ticket for it so you can have a look.