Guild Challenge - opponent average star value

12/04/16 17:01
Hi,

Best teams from my guild are from levels 7 to 12. Additionally, I'm at level 15. I would say that our average is 9 or 10.
Recently, our opponents are all from 11, 12 or upper, which makes it virtually impossible to win or even draw.

Can you explain me what are the rules to assign opponents for guild challenges? Does it seem fair the situation I describe above?

Thanks!
12/04/16 17:18
Opponents are found for each guild at a level of 67% to 150% of your guild's total supporters - that is the measure used to dictate a guild's ranking. Neither star ratings nor championship levels are taken into account.
15/04/16 08:39
Hollow do I organize guild challenges? I don't know where to start it?
15/04/16 08:54
Schalk van Jaarsveld :

Hollow do I organize guild challenges? I don't know where to start it?

Your guild has to have at least 10 members. If it has, the Leader or Right Hand can start a challenge by clicking on "Match" - the big rugby ball in the bottom right corner - and then choosing the "Guild Challenge" option in the bottom right of the next window. There's then a button to press - I think it says "Search for an opponent", could be wrong but there's only one button. Press it, and the system will try to find you a guild to play.
15/04/16 09:51
Thanks man.
21/04/16 00:09
So the best strategy for a guild wanting to maximise wins and recruitment points is to restrict membership and limit stadium upgrades. That doesn't sound sensible as a game design principle to me.
21/04/16 09:41
I think the gvg search engine runs a bit high my guild is currently 723 ranked in the game but I know face a opponent of which ranking with in the 200s hardly seems fair as our fan support not even in the same ball park
21/04/16 12:03
guest_1451065497592 :

So the best strategy for a guild wanting to maximise wins and recruitment points is to restrict membership and limit stadium upgrades. That doesn't sound sensible as a game design principle to me.

Errr no, the best strategy is to keep improving your team in line with your supporter base. The whole game is geared around this balancing act - or "management" if you like.
21/04/16 23:37
if your stuck playing the top ten guilds . look at what time they start guild challenges and make sure you dont start yours at same time .... i would like the top ten to post there start times so i can sink our team with theres ...there is also more than one way to skin cat and theres more than one way to win .. suggest if you dont know. join a guild that can teach you, then you can show others when you make your own guild