National Flag

15/07/16 09:37
Hello,
I'm a Chinese game player, I like this game very well.
But I found there is no our national flag of PR China in the game. Shall you add our and other national flags in the game setting in the future ?
18/07/16 13:55
Agreeing on this request. We had also other post in the past that asked to enlarge the choice. There are quite a number of players in Africa and yet 3 flags available out of 54 countries !!! Some are know for playing rugby with national team on tour, others than namibian, south africa and Ghana. I am looking for gabon flag for me....
Please developpers, just a few clicks on the web for including this in the next patch !
Cheers,
Flammes
18/07/16 15:32
Faroe Islands flag for me cheers
28/07/16 07:15
World Rugby League :

Agreeing on this request. We had also other post in the past that asked to enlarge the choice. There are quite a number of players in Africa and yet 3 flags available out of 54 countries !!! Some are know for playing rugby with national team on tour, others than namibian, south africa and Ghana. I am looking for gabon flag for me....
Please developpers, just a few clicks on the web for including this in the next patch !
Cheers,
Flammes

Haha, it's you Flammes, my team is Liaoning Club.
It seems that both of us hope the developper add our national flags in game.
15/09/16 01:34
Why no Ukrainian flag?
I've been asking for this flag for nearly a year....I am beginning to think the worst about Sublinet.
Please give me a reason, it must be very easy to add flags.
A sincere thank you for the game.
Yours truly,
Whitewall RFC (Lomu's Legends)
15/09/16 09:31
Whitewall :

Why no Ukrainian flag?
I've been asking for this flag for nearly a year....I am beginning to think the worst about Sublinet.
Please give me a reason, it must be very easy to add flags.
A sincere thank you for the game.
Yours truly,
Whitewall RFC (Lomu's Legends)

Have you submitted this to support? If not, try it.