Cross Guild Rugby World Cup

18/02/17 02:06
Ok i am posting this here because i feel i should. If you have something to add then feel free, if not then stay out of comments:-

So here it is, the first cross guild WORLD CUP, who is going to take home to bragging rights!

Ok so if you want to enter you will need to register your interest here http://challonge.com/89mv7a7n this event starts 20 Feb 17 @ 2000hrs GMT, each. You are expected to provide me with a SS of your results then I will place them onto the database. No SS no game in my opinion.

As the World Cup is no MB event your free to sub and play as dirty as you like
18/02/17 02:09
The World cup details can be found at the same link but in essence, your in a group then into the knockout phase all the way into the final,

I ask you all to try and get as many as your friends/guild mates involved as you can as the more involved the better this World Cup will be. It is our intention to run this event once a season so lets hope we are the first of many.

There is a limited amount to get this off the ground to I ask you all to help me help us and get some interest back into this game!
18/02/17 02:10
Someone somewhere has to start to kickstart this game!
18/02/17 02:26
What is SS?...Screen shot
18/02/17 08:26
Sorry to be negative, but isnt this what should be in the game anyway?
18/02/17 08:27
And whilst we are there a champions league over the closed season the too,1 or three of each top league? Sublinet you really are poor in many ways. But also good in others
18/02/17 09:19
Yes BM a SS is a screen shot
18/02/17 09:21
The Man from Delmonte :

Sorry to be negative, but isnt this what should be in the game anyway?

Agree completly
18/02/17 10:25
Just registered

Is there any handicap for stronger teams over weaker ones?
Home and away?
18/02/17 12:56
[quote="Welsh Wizzards"]
Just registered

Is there any handicap for stronger teams over weaker ones?
Home and away?[/

There will be a seeding process and it's home and away mate yes