Poor fullback AI

28/02/17 23:23
I'm getting increasingly infuriated by the number of tries I concede due to the fullback not running the correct defensive lines when tackling a man who breaks through. Instead of running horizontally across the pitch to intercept the breaking player, the fullback always charges directly up the pitch, before then doubling back on himself to try and catch the player who has already raced past him and away for an inevitable try. Has anyone else noticed this, and/or been irritated by it? I've turned a blind eye as best I can, but it seems to happen every time someone breaks through. It's especially annoying as I try to balance my side to ensure deep cover to prevent this from happening!
28/02/17 23:52
Not really a bug. You need to experiment with settings and train in the right areas.
01/03/17 00:42
I know this has been answered but i used to curse my 15s for this too. It is indeed in the settings, its not that logical but you will figure it out.
06/03/17 14:13
Cmon brett.....reveal all....lol....otherwise I'll come down to Dolgellau and drink you under the table
06/03/17 15:28
Its all in the rhythym. Drop it to 0 on FB. Increase defense speed to 100 and put pass speed to 100. I know it sounds obvious but its that simple. Oh and only works in away league and tourneys. Reverse it for training games. Dont forget to set l balance to favour forwards.
06/03/17 19:07
Brilliant, however did you discover that.
06/03/17 19:59
C'mon Taff it's obvious.
06/03/17 22:41
Yeah you should know this by now. And we are tee total in Dolgellau. So many wonderful things to do!
07/03/17 23:39
Brett Thomas :

Its all in the rhythym. Drop it to 0 on FB. Increase defense speed to 100 and put pass speed to 100. I know it sounds obvious but its that simple. Oh and only works in away league and tourneys. Reverse it for training games. Dont forget to set l balance to favour forwards.

Does this advice come with a money back guarantee?
07/03/17 23:54
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Brett Thomas :

Does this advice come with a money back guarantee?

Only if you paid him first