Poor fullback AI

08/03/17 19:15
Black Monks :

He has a 10% money back gaurantee. However, I have some great news for you. I'm a Nigerian prince and need to move some rps but I need 200k rps to get to the 1 million rp amount. If you send me 200k rp today I will be sure to send you 1mm rp in a short period of time.

As a genuine Nigerian prince I am deeply offended by this racist typecasting! I demand compensation or at the very least Black Monks to be punished severely, preferably at dawn.

Oh and I have not been on the phone to him either! The Black Monk lies!
08/03/17 19:26
Lol, hilarious. I really do know 3 Nigerian princes and I have now spoken with all 3 and they say the same thing. I will happily accept punishment if carshalton receives punishment at a level commiserate with what was allowed. So a 1 day ban for me and a 1 year ban for him, because that is the difference. Now, back to the fullback folks.
08/03/17 23:13
Black Monks :

Lol, hilarious. I really do know 3 Nigerian princes and I have now spoken with all 3 and they say the same thing. I will happily accept punishment if carshalton receives punishment at a level commiserate with what was allowed. So a 1 day ban for me and a 1 year ban for him, because that is the difference. Now, back to the fullback folks.

Is one of them Prince Amukamara? He could make a decent full back.
08/03/17 23:53
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Black Monks :

Is one of them Prince Amukamara? He could make a decent full back.

I wish! One of the princes I know grew up one town away from the area that he is prince.