Les Legendaires PHOENIX MADE in France V Bluebloods

05/03/17 11:30
, I hear accusations of skullduggery! It does not suprise me. Good win for the French, a very strong guild!
05/03/17 11:34
We at Webb Ellis have changed our name, in honour of a good honest guild with morals. Zeze, Bacchus & co, we support you 100%.
22/03/17 19:51
Morals u say Caernarfon? They tried to hold out by playing constant friendlies for the last hour drafting in another French guild to help didn't work they drew with us. U maybe need to get facts before u praise a guild. But from what I here this is a problem area. But I will not be getting into a war of words with u here. This is all I'll say on the matter
22/03/17 19:55
Apart from this. I noticed that it was the second comment that mentioned morals. My mistake, see that's me checking my facts and correcting them
22/03/17 22:19
Still, at least they didn't draft in ringers eh?
23/03/17 08:58
Judge, Jury and Executioner :

Will you ever move on Bluemooners? You know that can't happen because of the mighty Webb Ellis campaigning but don't forget there never was a rule at the time. Such tactics of constantly playing friendlies are not in the spirit of the game but are allowable. Your endorsement at least confirms that Webb Ellis believe they are acceptable. Thank you for the confirmation albeit it does undermine the moral high ground that you want to portray in this and many other posts.
23/03/17 10:22
Is this the same 'Lengendaires Pheonix' that are currently killing this game with the 0% Rythm Strat...?
23/03/17 11:03
The Real Rugby Manager Banter :

Will you ever move on Bluemooners? You know that can't happen because of the mighty Webb Ellis campaigning but don't forget there never was a rule at the time. Such tactics of constantly playing friendlies are not in the spirit of the game but are allowable. Your endorsement at least confirms that Webb Ellis believe they are acceptable. Thank you for the confirmation albeit it does undermine the moral high ground that you want to portray in this and many other posts.

So you believe that drafting in ringers is acceptable, but playing constant friendlies during the last hour isn't? After the dirty tricks International Lions and Bluebloods pull, you have no right EVER to complain about anything that any opponent does. You cheeky b*******.
23/03/17 12:11

The Real Rugby Manager Banter :

So you believe that drafting in ringers is acceptable, but playing constant friendlies during the last hour isn't? After the dirty tricks International Lions and Bluebloods pull, you have no right EVER to complain about anything that any opponent does. You cheeky b*******.

I think you need to read what I actually said in response. The point I made was that there was no rule at the time that prevented it so it was allowable. You are welcome to your view on it but on that basis it can't be viewed as "cheating", "dirty tricks", "skull duggery" or whatever other term gets you excited. Sublinet introduced a restriction in response to your campaign and fair enough although if you are being honest Webb Ellis can you confirm that Webb Ellis did the same? We all know the quality of many gvg is poor so it did have benefits of testing yourselves more so and should make​ you prouder of your cherished undefeated record (excluding server failures). I do not have a problem with guilds playing friendlies for the last hour as personally would not leave it that late to take out a guild. What the point is and clearly you missed it was can you explain the difference as I am struggling to see what it is and therefore can only conclude that it is hypocritical. I think everyone would welcome clarification of the rules according to Webb Ellis as ultimately we are fed up with these constant references without evidence.
23/03/17 13:49
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Is this the same 'Lengendaires Pheonix' that are currently killing this game with the 0% Rythm Strat...?

Looks like the solution to this has been found.