Message for the guild CYMRU TM MB 0%

04/06/17 20:11
Hi guys,
I am Foulfrenchman'xv from the French guild, Caramels Occitans 1. Just wanted to point out, how sad it is to finish a GVG with insults, especially when you guys are winning easily.
Thought we were playing football for a minute there...

Great game anyway.

MB 0% GVG.... Really ?
04/06/17 22:18
I'm not a fan of passive aggressiveness, so please don't come on here and passively insult and sure as heck don't passively insult and not provide any evidence. So first of all, I'm not in cymru and never have been, I don't know them either, but why would they waste money to mb you all when they are mopping the floor with you already and finally why would you complain about football mindset being used when you apparently have no idea what rugby culture is at the pub? Or are you the old man in the corner of the team pub holding a grudge from 40 years because you weren't quite good enough, I mean because the sir had a horrible call.
04/06/17 23:28
Please keep posts friendly
05/06/17 08:37
Hello, I am the leader of Cymru.
Firstly i would apologise for any insults thrown, i assume you will do the same.
Secondly, no MB was used and was not in any way needed for this GC. We have certain systems to ensure we play to our maximum potential and will not use MB. We all agree we would rather win or lose fairly.

PS. Thank you for challenging so much, it was actually a very busy GC which was a pleasant change.
05/06/17 09:13
To be honest I didmt see any insults from either side, and definitely there would not be any need to use any MB. Foul, please screenshot the insult and im sure Brett will deal with it.
05/06/17 09:20
Hi foul... the insult i assume your pointing out is me asking if your guild had given up ? Nothing sinister with what i asked to which the abuse started from your guild not really sure why as i had asked an innocent question... you must of missed the abuse from your guild... we certainly did not send anything abusive that i seen but if you could prove this then dol will deal with it accordingly
Kind regards poola
05/06/17 14:06
Oh how the tables have turned.
05/06/17 14:49
I've not been in this guild but do know a few of the members and can vouch for neath all blacks and captian sam who most definitely would not of MB you . Sounds like sour grapes to me i'm 170 rated myself and have beaten 200+ b4 today mate it's part of the game it's in the name guild challenge that's what it is a challenge people pick who they want to play and if they win you should be going fair play , if you don't like it as real as I can be don't play the GC's nobody forces you to.
05/06/17 23:59
Ashley Longthorn :

I've not been in this guild but do know a few of the members and can vouch for neath all blacks and captian sam who most definitely would not of MB you . Sounds like sour grapes to me i'm 170 rated myself and have beaten 200+ b4 today mate it's part of the game it's in the name guild challenge that's what it is a challenge people pick who they want to play and if they win you should be going fair play , if you don't like it as real as I can be don't play the GC's nobody forces you to.

Thanks Ashley
06/06/17 13:44
Even our 'lower rated' teams dont use mb we have strats to challenge most if not all within this game... i dont expect our lower rated teams to be hitting the big guns such as yourself monks but within there own target rating is suggested prior to gc starting..
Problem with some guilds is they have been beaten with relative ease and then have to try and run the opposition guild down...
Foul french mans i will offer you help as i was the one that destroyed you :*
Kind regards poola