Welcome to the club

04/09/17 22:52
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our friend guest 145..... Aka Owen Farrell...welcome to the club of those who have been banned. Please learn from me and become a contributing member of the community instead of spiralling the way you are currently.
04/09/17 23:26
I'll pop in here once.. myself and YUKU have asked the French developers to ban you like you were before for repeated provocative disrespectful comments. On behalf of the Americans they are disgusted with your behaviour.
04/09/17 23:39
There was one bully and one rule violator. And his name is anon
04/09/17 23:47
And why run to the French devs? You do realize they are the ones that apologized to me for the racist abuse that was directed at me right? I feel bad for you because you believe that people who have been banned are evil, you have been baneed and now you think people other than you who have been banned are evil but you're cool. The mental gymnastics that you have attempted couldn't even be followed by nietzche. Now since you're a pro rugby player I think you should pay less attenting to who you are failing to bully on here so you can try to stop getting bullied on the pitch. And please stop directing names and semi racial abuse at me. Most people learn after getting banned that the rules apply to everyone, not just to mooners.
05/09/17 11:39
Black Monks :

I would like to extend a warm welcome to our friend guest 145..... Aka Owen Farrell...welcome to the club of those who have been banned. Please learn from me and become a contributing member of the community instead of spiralling the way you are currently.

I'm sorry but is this appropriate to be posted?

For starters, we shouldn't be calling out the real identities of players in the forum, especially if they are a well known persona or celebrity.

Secondly, regardless of whatever history there is going on here, why make the comment 'Please learn from me and become a contributing member of the community instead of spiralling the way you currently are'?.

If you are going to make a comment such as this, in particular insinuating there maybe some significant issue here, this should be done privately, not as a forum thread.

Thirdly, why post your detailed response here in public? What is your aim other than to vilify the guest for actions which may (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here) or may not be accurate?

If you have such an obvious grievance with this member, surely a private message and/or involvement with the admins/mods would be more prudent.

This forum isn't meant for airing ones dirty laundry
05/09/17 11:55
I think this has gone far enough. I am not really sure why it was started in the first place or the benefit of it to anybody. Tempted to delete the whole thing but will lock instead.