Waspy Tiger or Coach Pink fluffy balls/handcuffs for president?

17/09/17 13:28
Gentleman the rules are simple. If any one is up for a good laugh please vote I. E with a comment like +1 and reason why for your chosen president. Just banter and no bitchy comments please - as these will be ignored. As it stands the campaign is an even draw with Waspy on 1 vote from Dragon blade (aka 1 of the leaders of the revolution) and coach 'pink fluffy' from BM (aka Queenie).
Celts - brothers from all over the world... men.. ;)... stand by my side and vote 'Waspy Tiger' may I act like his right hand.. I myself am a leader of a v diverse guild where all levels of players are welcome so we help each other to grow
17/09/17 13:32
PS... if any one is interested in joining Fire of Dragons... play the leader for an invite... ALL welcome at ANY level... we have feeder guilds...
17/09/17 16:05
Waspy can have my vote for what it's worth.

Cheers JM
17/09/17 16:51
Dragon blade :

PS... if any one is interested in joining Fire of Dragons... play the leader for an invite... ALL welcome at ANY level... we have feeder guilds...

You are a horrible campaign manager, promoting your guild instead of Waspy, I would have fired you a long time ago Shame on you
17/09/17 16:53
Karl Morris :

Waspy can have my vote for what it's worth.

Cheers JM

Thank you for voting Karl. I respect your vote even if it's the wrong one

Free and fair elections.

And remember "A fluffy pink ball for one and all"
17/09/17 16:59
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

You are a horrible campaign manager, promoting your guild instead of Waspy, I would have fired you a long time ago Shame on you

A lot of Cape Towners here... you could disband your guild and join 'the movement'
17/09/17 17:01
Coach Q for president, a president needs to have balls
17/09/17 17:11
Coach Pink Fluffy
17/09/17 17:13
Gillson :

Coach Q for president, a president needs to have balls

Thank you Mr Gillson, the fact that a former PM has voted for myself is an honour in itself. Keep rocking those ties guys!

A fluffy pink ball for you
17/09/17 17:13
I herewith and forthwith put my considerable weight and support behind Coad Pink Fluffy Balls. I like a Fluffer and I also concur with me fellow nobleman that a good president needs to cahunas.

Regards

WP Stormers