Even up scrums

19/01/18 13:44
It's annoying that even if you're just weaker in the pack you tend to lose every scrum. That's so unfair. In real life even if you are getting overrun you tend to win the majority of ball that your scrum half puts in. OK allow the stronger scrum to win some against the head, but not every scrum.

Disgruntled hooker
19/01/18 14:49
But to the same point, if you win 80% of your scrums and your opponent wins 95% of their scrums it is hard to win for you in any of the top leagues or international. So while they still win the majority of their scrums they still lose the majority of the matches. Same can be said with lineouts.
19/01/18 14:49
I mean, I'm a stupid american that has never played the game and I don't know anything about the game, what is a scrum?
19/01/18 18:24
Black Monks :

I mean, I'm a stupid american that has never played the game and I don't know anything about the game, what is a scrum?

Go back to your library, you clearly are clueless
19/01/18 19:04
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Black Monks :

I would, but some idiot decided to turn my library into an academy. I don't have my quiet library anymore.
20/01/18 01:03
Black Monks :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Black Monks :

I would, but some idiot decided to turn my library into an academy. I don't have my quiet library anymore.

Sorry fearless dictator that was me, el presidente said i should start a academy for darning socks