sweet nitro football

24/06/18 20:55
hi know its not rugby game related but does sweet nitro have a football game close related to this great game
24/06/18 21:22
Yes I belive so. Don't know how similar they are. Scroll down to bottom of the page, the yellow bit, there is a list of their games there.
24/06/18 21:26
Football Champions. The rugby game is far more strategic, the football tactics are very basic.
26/06/18 00:06
The football game is quite flawed and to be honest quite boring, I don't think sweet nitro really usnderstand how football works.
26/06/18 03:20
Bath Rugby Pirateers :

The football game is quite flawed and to be honest quite boring, I don't think sweet nitro really usnderstand how football works.

i always guessed that RM was just Football champions with a few changes, even the stadiums seem to be football based, one of the levels has loads of flags around the ground, and all are of strong football nations not rugby
26/06/18 03:55
Football strats are simple yet useful in rugby it's far complicated
19/07/18 19:34
I disagree with the previous posts. I have played both games for a while and do consider the rugby to be a little better, but I find the football is more complicated tactically. In Rugby you have a set formation, so I have had the same strategy for six months now. In football you can customise formations and I am continually having to adjust.
21/07/18 00:12
agree jack
25/07/18 00:49
kanonkoppie :

hi know its not rugby game related but does sweet nitro have a football game close related to this great game

Hi Kanon,
You've probably looked by now, but if not.... Football Champions 2, uses the same game engine and virtually exact in concept and design.
The main difference on the strategy side is you can customise formations, which I would strongly recommend you do, as the set formations are not really up to scratch.
The early levels, I found, were a little inconsistent playability wise. But as you progress (from about level 15) it does get much better. I do consider the rugby game to have the edge, but the football is definitely worth giving a shot. (Pun intended).