Top 5 Brits

29/07/18 00:25
Thanks but there's at least 4 from our guild that would get in ahead of me. Taff, Chepstow, Mad Dogs and Stade Anglais.
03/08/18 11:51
Back in the Day, 'the horned one' had assured me that he was a 'top, top, player'!! who am I to argue. I think he also released a No. 1 best selling book "My life as top, top player in RM" - I even heard he was sponsored by "Alberts Café" of 'Tipton' so he must have been good...…..that is all

posted by 'Mildred'....a Nun
03/08/18 13:29
Good to hear from you Mildred. We were all slightly concerned you'd run off into the sunset with Pastor Jack. Next time I'm struggling to sleep ill have to look that book up.
03/08/18 13:37
This is so weird, when I met the horned one he told me that he was a once sort of ok manager. Maybe it is true, the older you get the better you were
06/08/18 18:28
Ystradgynlais :

DHSFP :

Ystradgynlais :
No Welshman there, Your a pr1ck

Name a funny Welshman...no...you can't!!!

I keep telling you to stick to the day job as you will never make it as a comedian either

Rhod Gilbert a true legend

Tommy Cooper.
06/08/18 18:30
Thanks for the totally unexpected compliments: I should confess that for at least half my games I let my Butler play for me, and I build training points by assigning a junior footman to press the training button every thirty minutes. I guess I'm not the only one though.
18/10/18 21:03
Online identity is a funny thing, you can never be sure exactly what is going on. A bit like the start of this thread.
18/10/18 21:18
Wahaha shame you didn't know me. I never hide, I'm a big stirrer and a lot of people will confirm this. I pick my moments. Now who are you?
18/10/18 21:26
Biggest stirrer I have ever known with a stupid name to boot. No wonder no one takes you seriously.
18/10/18 21:28
DHSFP :

Biggest stirrer I have ever known with a stupid name to boot. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Oi i'm back at work here. Wanna know who tbis guy is? lol