Spotted

01/10/18 22:04
Anyone spotted any match fixing results yet, Apart from the obvious Diablo one who is always given a win.
01/10/18 22:16
My league...

Juggernauts Bulls 0 v 0 Vmax.
02/10/18 17:38
Guest GCHHEF :

Anyone spotted any match fixing results yet, Apart from the obvious Diablo one who is always given a win.

Who are you in the league ?
02/10/18 20:19
Yaki e mikkael :

Guest GCHHEF :

Who are you in the league ?

Hi Yaki,
I presume you saw a previous thread. It was I who saw your last game in the league.
You seemed to be playing at a very slow rhythm. And your opponent started to kick halfway through the game. If he kept the same tactic he would have beaten you by 60pts. (2nd v 3rd)
Can you explain the reason for this please.
Thx.

02/10/18 21:16
Which thread are you talking about ?
I’m french, i rarely come there. Sorry.
I was offline my last game, my rythm was not so bad to be honest.

Cheers.
02/10/18 21:31
As the opponent involved, and given the game had no real meaning, I used it as a bit of a test of different settings in a real league match engine scenario. The fact he was offline helped.
Given the result was irrelevant, isn’t that the best time to try things out ?
02/10/18 21:37
Very valid idea Taff given how much the different game engines seem to vary. No wonder you are one of the legends of the game.
02/10/18 21:44
Yes I agree it is.
Strange how you have come on to the Forum together though. (Coincidence)?
Sorry Yaki, I watched some of your previous games. Your rhythm looked like 0% global.
Even if the result was irrelevant, you both have to agree, to a neutral observer, the match looked suspicious.
02/10/18 21:50
Taff y Ddraig Segur :

As the opponent involved, and given the game had no real meaning, I used it as a bit of a test of different settings in a real league match engine scenario. The fact he was offline helped.
Given the result was irrelevant, isn’t that the best time to try things out ?

It was about our match last season then ?

Yes, we are close together, to be saved together was a very good reason to test some things in a match engine scenario, friendly match means nothing and useless most of time.

02/10/18 22:01
Again, strange scenarios to test.
Being such high level players, I would have thought such simplistic tactics would have already been tested. So, I hope you understand my confusion.
I will leave it at that.