Quitting The Game

27/09/21 15:55
In the last hour I have told my guild Academy Cymru I am quitting the game! I have only kept going this long because of the guys that are there now and in the past have all been fantastic by always playing their games in the GC's even when we had very little chance of winning! I have only ever been in to guilds in the nearly years I have been playing this game. Ffenics who promoted me to leader after a load of turmoil there; And gave me the courage to start my own "Academy Cymru" which at one point got into the top 3 in the GC table. Which if you think of it is a massive achievement of the teams there as we were never made up of all top teams! But thru their hard work and working together we got there.
No for some individual thank you's the biggest thank you go's to NAB if has been with me most of the time here in this game and when we played the football version too. In the first guild would be Aberbanna and Wales and 1 or 2 others that encourage me and gave me advice. Then not forgetting the guild I created as mention already NAB; migsy; Warty; DTS; Endinburgh Welsh and Marr. If I've forgotten anyone I'm sorry but it was you guys that made it worth while and defiantly not sweet nitro.
Once again thank you all for making it fun and wish you all the best for the future.
Ian

p.s just remembered Tolgate from the early days
29/09/21 16:50
Gutted you are leaving the game but I will keep in touch my friend. As a mainly AH only Guild, Academy Cymru were one of the best and the camaraderie there is tops. You were "Academy Cymru" my friend and everyone knows it. All the best to you and yours!
03/10/21 02:40
Shame to see you go all the best
06/10/21 17:45
End of an era (Dorset Osprey)
09/10/21 12:21
Thanks for all taffy
I wish you the best
09/10/21 12:21