lower teams playing way above their status

03/02/23 21:37
Guild matches are now stupid, have seen too many lower teams playing way above their stats, one of our players who is top of their log lost 22-0 to a team 8 levels below, I also lost to team 4 levels below, denfence players running down players but their stats are nowhere near attackers, sort it out its getting stupid now. If an attacker is clear and speed 880 get chased down from behind by a player defence speed 700 then the game is wrong and poinless having stats for players. Get it sorted or many more will leave this game, already lost 4 players due to being fed up with the way the game works, and penalties for tackles when your player is a 100 above the player !
08/02/23 11:02
Not something I've experienced in the game, nor have any of my Guild-mates have complained about.

Losing against lower level teams can be one, or a combination of factors;

A very bad strategy
Players in the team not statted "correctly"
A team having low morale
Strategy buildings not maxed
Defending off-line whilst on low energy.
17/02/23 18:34
Iain Rees :

Guild matches are now stupid, have seen too many lower teams playing way above their stats, one of our players who is top of their log lost 22-0 to a team 8 levels below, I also lost to team 4 levels below, denfence players running down players but their stats are nowhere near attackers, sort it out its getting stupid now. If an attacker is clear and speed 880 get chased down from behind by a player defence speed 700 then the game is wrong and poinless having stats for players. Get it sorted or many more will leave this game, already lost 4 players due to being fed up with the way the game works, and penalties for tackles when your player is a 100 above the player !

Dude, I can help you. Tell me how to find you on Facebook and I'll help with your team. Beating players even 10 levels above you is very achievable if you know how to build and adjust a strategy in game.
13/03/23 18:08
This is something new, nothing to do about strat or anything like that. I have experienced the same and I am no expert but no fool.
29/03/23 09:38
Not new at all. There have been teams beating people 10+ levels above them since my level 20 days. It's always been about either strategy, strategy towers or a combination of both (assuming energy is equal). In fact it used to be worse when match bonus was a thing. The game engine changes have always shaken things up but you just need to adapt. Good players are the ones who generally figure it out fastest.
31/03/23 05:38
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Not new at all. There have been teams beating people 10+ levels above them since my level 20 days. It's always been about either strategy, strategy towers or a combination of both (assuming energy is equal). In fact it used to be worse when match bonus was a thing. The game engine changes have always shaken things up but you just need to adapt. Good players are the ones who generally figure it out fastest.

And longevity your right
31/03/23 05:38
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

And longevity your right
31/03/23 12:47
#you’re
20/06/23 17:06
Nick, correct, that was my point, some new change…….