Average player searching for average guild

16/03/17 22:15
Hi all,

Dynasty471 here. I'm currently leader of a guild named The Dynasty and I am kind of bored of being leader of a guild. I would like to go back to being just a regular old member of a regular old guild. Is anyone looking for a new member?
16/03/17 23:04
Lies, you are not average.

I'm not the leader, so I can't guarantee it, but I'm fairly certain you'll have a home in Pro bowlers once we have another opening.
16/03/17 23:07
Do you Facebook? Add me so we can discuss further, guy with a cartoon profile pic.
16/03/17 23:31
I actually don't use Facebook anymore. It is pseudo-deactivated. Figured it was too big of a time suck on my life. So... I guess I don't Facebook.
16/03/17 23:45
No worries. We're in a GC right now, so we won't be able to drop anyone for another 36 hours, but apparently our leader had one planned. If you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll send you an invite when I go to bed tomorrow night, and you'll be able to accept when he makes the cut a few hours later.
17/03/17 00:51
Hey Dynasty - We're clearing a spot for you. I have no idea what time it is for you, but our guild challenge STARTS in 10 hours (that would be about 5 AM for me in the central time zone). Then it runs for 24 hours so it will end Saturday morning at 5 AM. No one is awake then, so Ninja will be sending you the invite very late tomorrow night and I'll be clearing out your spot first thing when I wake up. Think around 9 AM central time if that works. We only will have one spot, so timing is important (I'm sure you know this). There are probably old invites floating around out there, and if someone beats you to it, well.....

It's a great guild. You know Ninja, and you'll know more of us very soon! I trust Ninja's input 100%, and don't think he's ever asked for anyone...so consider that the highest level of praise. Let me know if the 9 AM block works for you so we can make sure you get the spot!
17/03/17 03:50
9 AM Central Time in the US converted to my time zone would be...
hold on...

carry the one...
differentiate log(4e)...
0xFC(%eax,%eac,4)...
and I get... 9AM.

Cool, so that'll be 9AM for me.
17/03/17 18:45
I have checked over your math and it seems correct. I like that you showed your work. That's how you are supposed to do it in school.

Tomorrow morning is the day! Looks like you have one thing left to do to be ready to go and that is get out of your guild. I'm not sure, but I don't know if you receive invites as the leader. I haven't received any that I know of, but perhaps that's wrong.

Ok, you can now continue to have a nice day.
17/03/17 21:37
Dynasty471 :

hold on...

carry the one...
differentiate log(4e)...
0xFC(%eax,%eac,4)...
and I get... 9AM.

No, wait, that can't be right, I got 13 o'clock...
18/03/17 01:15
Ryan Derenbecker :

Dynasty471 :

hold on...

carry the one...
differentiate log(4e)...
0xFC(%eax,%eac,4)...
and I get... 9AM.

No, wait, that can't be right, I got 13 o'clock...

You forgot to carry the 1.

I can't quite leave yet. 10 hours left in a GC. Also, yes, I do get invites. Just got one from Pimpin' aint easy. Those guys are so desperate for new members.