Time clock ..

22/04/17 07:26
How come game doesent end at 00 .. every game the other team gets 2 more plays on 00
22/04/17 07:57
Tournament games cannot end in a tie, so they keep going at 00'. And if you score a KRTD or just a TD, with 00', then convert EP or 2 pt, then it kicks off again. If everyone just keeps scoring every play at that point the game will keep going. First failed play will end it though. Other than that I don't know why it would keep going.
23/04/17 06:34
See that is just stupid i wish they would fix that. It doesn't happen in real football when the clock reaches 0 the game should be over unless it is a tie just plain stupid.
29/04/17 09:38
Dave Weeks :

See that is just stupid i wish they would fix that. It doesn't happen in real football when the clock reaches 0 the game should be over unless it is a tie just plain stupid.

Look closer at the clock- it's 0', not 0:00. They don't show us seconds, so 0' is more like 0:30.
29/04/17 10:31
No play takes less than 1 minute off of the clock. And kick offs, plus the return, routinely take 2 minutes. It should end the game when the KO was at 00'. It is just a glitch in the programming that came about when they fixed halftime.
30/04/17 06:41
They don't show it, but it definitely feels like there's partial minutes in play. I've had too many cases where a minute turned over quick after being up a while.
30/04/17 09:02
Possibly due to the satellites moving forward in time.
30/04/17 22:50
Super Ninja Football :

Dave Weeks :

Look closer at the clock- it's 0', not 0:00. They don't show us seconds, so 0' is more like 0:30.

Yes look closer at the clock this game is not run on minutes, lol. I have watched the clock turn 2 minutes as you say on one play. And if there is seconds on the clock they should show it right?