Message for the guild CYMRU TM MB 0%

06/06/17 14:00
Ben Harris :

Even our 'lower rated' teams dont use mb we have strats to challenge most if not all within this game... i dont expect our lower rated teams to be hitting the big guns such as yourself monks but within there own target rating is suggested prior to gc starting..
Problem with some guilds is they have been beaten with relative ease and then have to try and run the opposition guild down...
Foul french mans i will offer you help as i was the one that destroyed you :*
Kind regards poola

I like most of what you say, but I am a big mouth for sure, but far from being a big gun.
06/06/17 14:23
Black Monks :

Ben Harris :

Even our 'lower rated' teams dont use mb we have strats to challenge most if not all within this game... i dont expect our lower rated teams to be hitting the big guns such as yourself monks but within there own target rating is suggested prior to gc starting..
Problem with some guilds is they have been beaten with relative ease and then have to try and run the opposition guild down...
Foul french mans i will offer you help as i was the one that destroyed you :*
Kind regards poola

I like most of what you say, but I am a big mouth for sure, but far from being a big gun.

Haha ok monks i wont agree it could mean repercussions for me lol
07/06/17 16:51
CRMRU guild goading the opposition and making insults. If it is true, it wouldn't be the first time they've done it. With regards to them using MB i doubt very much they used it. Why would they when they're wiping the floor with the opponent?
08/06/17 00:31
The only goading on here is being done by the foul French man as he started the post. He looked for a reaction got a little attention but nobody gone beserk over it.
08/06/17 04:24
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!
09/06/17 10:18
I can also vouch for "Captain Sam" not using MB. He joined our Guild for a while and never used MB once. As others have said, he does not need to his team is that good.
09/06/17 16:14
Hello, thanks for the comments. I mean it.
Firstly, I didn't mean for my message to come out in an aggressive way, I thought I kept it quite light, I obviously missed.
Secondly, if our guild posted any insulting message in reply to the " Caramels Connards " ( Caramels c***s )on your guild name, please, accept my sincere apologies. I saw the "we love you Cymru" personally.
I do have a screen capture, I will post it if needed, just tell me how to, not a Wiz with this. I just got shocked by this message as I thought, that particular gvg was quite excellent, as we had not yet, met such a strong team. The reference to football was a bit of fun ( missed again ) in relation with a famous rugby referee who is known for the catchphrase " This is not soccer ".
For the 0% MB question, which I added after edition of my first message.
Several members had the feeling that, yes, mb had been used. I personally know the opposite as I defied Poola I think, on a friendly match, was quite chuffed to score a couple of tries actually, then his reply was the same as our match on the gvg, a painful 49 - 0. By the way Poola, there would have been a problem if you didn't destroy me, our levels aren't the same. Anyway, I past on the message, and the answer is clear and I believe it, thank you.
About the old man in the pub corner, you are almost right, I am not a young man anymore, and I used to run pubs during my time in England, one at the foot of Twickenham. During England France matches, I heard a lot of rugby talk, gave plenty too, all in good spirit. I never once heard the C word which is quite offensive over there.
Just wanted to give my feeling about that episod, I see now through your comments, that you do hold dearly the rugby values.
Thanks for reading, have a good game !
09/06/17 17:59
Glad to know you have been silently reading. So in the end you agree no mb use? You had to start a post because of an offensive word being used? We all understood your reference to football but don't like that maybe some feel you were representing football culture while accusing others of football culture? So in the end no mb was used and you were offended by a word so you had to bring that offensive word to the attention of more people to reduce the offensiveness of said word?
09/06/17 19:32
Let's not start an arguement
09/06/17 19:39
Asking questions via banter is not an argument is it? And I thought 3rd half was designed for friendly banter. Am I mistaken there too?