Best strategist's in the game ranking system who have spent NO money?

22/09/17 20:48
Ben Harris - I am not controversial lol. Come on Mun.... the teams u speak of have completely maximum 290 star bought teams.... where's the challenge in that?
22/09/17 20:55
One of the fallen - promoting fire of Dragons is banter - we need no players to be found but we're pleasantly surprised to get Bone for Tuna back
22/09/17 21:28
Dragon Blade you seem to miss the point in your response to Ben Harris that they are bought player. Yes someone may have parted with the physical cash but that does not mean it was the player who is holding them now. You see many being sold in the AH straight away and they can be bought by players who have not paid any cash in this game. So you may well be a cussing players of something you do not have the evidence to support.
22/09/17 21:36
Terranova Phalanx - the master of spies who is another player in our guild really enjoys telling u that you have a spy in your guild... And.... Why does Werner aka Vryburgspringbok play soooo many friendlies a day? Bet you didn't see that coming
22/09/17 21:39
Ben I agree you can't compare them other than achievement in the game. They have both survived a long time and that had to be applauded.
22/09/17 21:40
One of the fallen - U seem a bit serious buddie... Naaaaaahhhh lol if I encounter a 290 star team he has indeed spent a lot of money on the game. Makes him v tough to beat lol.
22/09/17 21:43
Dragon i have a 290* 1st 15 as well but not one of them players have cost me a penny... your saying about strats yet no matter what your rating is it all comes down to strats.. 290 stars means nothing really as a centre doesnt need lineout agg and so goes a prop doesnt need maxed out kicking.. i just played you with my team on 76% energy and made no subs or strat changes.. wasnt much of a match but shows its down to strats not player ratings
22/09/17 21:43
Thanks for the invite though
22/09/17 21:55
Ben Harris - mucca boy Bach.... u are having an absolute... laugh I'm a poet boyo. Your team is 100 stars better than mine with stone wall credit card buys... unless recruiter points have been shared around ;)) So if yr team of 250-290 stars plays a 'non buying' team it would not make a difference.... what u drinking bud?? :-)))
22/09/17 22:04
Like i said i havent spent a penny nor have i gained rps from any other source than buying amd selling at the right times... it makes absolutely no difference as it all comes down to strats... you just seem to want to call out teams that has a better star rating than yours... you may be in the top 50 but until you can maintain top 50 with 201k fans you have no claim to "best strategist" especially with you having level 21 stadium and 131 k fans so what ever you was smoking or drinking while deciding to post this drivel id seriously consider quitting