Chelsea team's lack of balls !

10/01/18 15:32
he;s played me 10 times guest since i beat him
11/01/18 22:38
ShaunC :

if you want to go all comrade Corbyn style limp-wristed PC Psych Wand as he cheats by obviously just spending whatever to max out every player with everything so if you want to name & shame bully's well add him to the list.

Easy there, justice warrior! That's quite a few hoops you've jumped through to conclude I am a "cheater" and "bully". I understand I have a bit of an unfair advantage against most...owning pack players. Have a look at the top leagues mate, nobody gets there without them. I would not confuse making an in-game purchase with cheating, though - so call it what it is.

Psychedelic Wanderer
12/01/18 03:27
If anyone can afford to buy players, why not? How can this be viewed as cheating?

Stronger teams playing Chelsea is not bullying but giving that asinine imbecile a taste of his own bitter medicine. I say go for it, Ash & PW. Maybe get more big teams to do that to him regularly?

So, in the real world, PSG; Man City; Barcelona; Real Madrid, etc, are cheaters? I doubt it and see it as just an aspect of life we all have to get used to, like or loathe it. They have the resources, unlike most of us, so, they have the right to do as they please with their wealth.

It is offensive to label players who can afford to buy pack players as cheaters. There is no need for such antagonistic remarks like the one against P-Warriors. If I had the funds to strengthen my team, I would, alas, I am but a poor simple man.

Take it easy, one and all.
12/01/18 11:52
Agree with that. Some are getting up in arms and it is nothing to do with them..... All about level 46 Chelsea playing level 13 charlie...
He has now done it 11 times, WHY ?.... We have asked him to STOP.... Even had one of his guild- lights out UK team trying to explain.... We DONT CARE just STOP- this is the 5th request !... I am now going to ask support Sweet nitro about the situation!... We are not sooks or dobbers, but bloody hell enough is enough.
13/01/18 10:32
This is just hilarious I cant believe you lot are still going on about this I just looked Chelsea is not beating him as big as he did so looks like he must have taught the guy how to defend better so actually he has helped him

Re the comments about buying pack players I too could but wont do it this is nothing more than an average game & so not worth spending on it plus Man city etc is the real world this is a game if psych thinks he is so good then I challenge him to join me on my main one which is Soccer Manager & lets see just what he can do on skill alone

Meanwhile Chelsea come & bully me & show me where I'm going wrong I promise not to start crying

Finally going to sweetnitro over what he is not breaking any rule if you stop that then you have to ban top teams playing low one in the guild challenge no exactly how will that work if a low team is all that is left for a top team to challenge?
13/01/18 14:03
Its really nothing to do with you unless you have a team in your guild like I do- that Chelsea plays 13 times. Or are you actually Chelsea team ? Anyway everyone is entitled to their opinion mate, have a good day.... Liverpool65.
14/01/18 02:48
Poetic justice- Chelsea runs 9th in his league, GA of -7.... Level 13 mate, runs 8TH and GA of +2.( with guild help not mindless friendlies)
Remember a comment that its is working for him. NO ITS NOT !

15/01/18 13:15
Good day Gentlemen & I use the term extremely loosely especially in the case of Guest 7TROY .

I am trying to write this whilst almost crying with laughter the Chelsea team that this poor Cretin is crying about is sort of mine. However since Xmas when my nephew aged 7 (or is it 8 I'm not too sure) saw me playing this & was interested so I let him take it over although I did give him a hand here & there while I started another team up knowing this would only be another of his five minute wonders & certainly by Easter he will have had enough of it & I would again take over again having got my second team up & running so in some ways at least I have to give Guest 7TROY some credit for the comment about not yet having reached puberty.

I now know he was aware of this & has also been almost crying with laughter himself over the fact that so called grown men can get so upset over a game especially when the so called offending games have no effect whatsoever on the outcome of the persons progress or not within the game.

I can accept it is childish but then he is a child but what excuse has this so called man Guest 7TROY got to just come on here & rather than try asking in a civilised manner just be utterly obnoxious right from the start.

Please note that Lightsout & for that matter the rest of the guild are not aware that the running of my team is being done by him while I give him the occasional bit of help & handle all the running of the Guild.

Unfortunately Guest 7TROY needs to learn that good manners often work far better than just ranting especially when you have not even asked the person politely first I just hope he has some low level job because his man management skills are obviously very badly lacking & I would pity anybody who worked under him.

All the same thank you Guest 7TROY etc as by reading through your comments you have at least made yet another otherwise very boring flight extremely amusing.
15/01/18 14:47
Finally stopped playing/ bullying level 13 team now... Thanks.
15/01/18 16:01
SORRY if offended the child with bad words. THANKS for finally trying to explain the story... Took you long enough ! ... PLEASE tell your nephew BULLYING is normally not acceptable. Also tell him how sarcasm is not nice either! And finally THANKS for the sermon -Reverend Chelsea !