Rugga Docs ganging up on me?

12/01/18 18:38
Bluemooners :

I think this is the most arrogant, obnoxious thread i've ever read.

It is clearly a gd natured thread. So stop being a ####
12/01/18 20:09
Dragon blade :
It is clearly a gd natured thread.

It was meant that way, thank you.
12/01/18 23:14
It wasn't meant as fun. You were attempting to boast about how brilliant you think you are. Show some humlity.
12/01/18 23:55
I think DHSFP intended this as gd natured banter with players from 'Rugga Docs'. Bluemooners - yr personal derogatory comments are uncalled for. But you are a ####, so it's to be expected I suppose.
13/01/18 00:05
Bluemooners :

It wasn't meant as fun. You were attempting to boast about how brilliant you think you are. Show some humlity.

It was meant as fun. Now I know why so many people really, really dislike you "Bluemoaners" (yes that is how you are known by the rest of the playing community). You are a moaning ######### and you are the only one that is right. ####head!
13/01/18 00:18
To put this #### into perspective he has recently started on the leader of 'Arena of Champions' including other players. His idiotic way of abusing two moderators at the same time was probably his most dull witted post.
13/01/18 00:20
Being universally known as an absolute #### despite a players flag must be some achievement of his :-).
13/01/18 00:32
Dragon blade :

To put this #### into perspective he has recently started on the leader of 'Arena of Champions' including other players. His idiotic way of abusing two moderators at the same time was probably his most dull witted post.

That insinuates he had posted something that was not dull witted. Done a search and for the life of me I can't find it. Oh wait...you said "most"...with you now lol.

[EDIT] As for AoC....this is another Guild that we at {WES} have total respect for. Kicked our arses but was great fun anyway playing a top bunch of teams and was good banter also.

Got a list of good Guilds to play, win lose or draw.....Les Potes @u Topes, Rugga "Docs" (1 & 2), Lomu's legends (as was...dunno what they are called now), SPUITPOEP (haha...we know what the name means), Tchik Tchak, Rebels on Tour, Invictus and Arena of Champions. If I missed any good fun Guilds we have played I apologise and please tell me as I will edit this post again.
13/01/18 00:44
Psssst..... psssst a SA player in his own language has even called him (v recently - 'silly p###y'. Can u find the post... if u can't I'll show u lol :)... He has the rank of 1 as a complete ####. It is what it is.
13/01/18 01:04
Your obviously a gd guy DHFSP and when some one is obviously having banter and for another to kinda take a low shot at him it will never sit right with me. Take it easy fella and I suggest u ignore 'certain people'