Juggernauts can't win without resorting to underhanded methods.

14/02/18 06:17
DW: Look to put this to rest yes we did use a strategy of keeping our player busy to win the GVG you find it underhanded i find it good strategy this has been use against us before and in future it will be used against us again, but the challenge against you lot for the last 4 times was a stalemate and i enjoy playing against your guild because you always give as much as you take in future we will not be doing it against you again
14/02/18 07:39
Thank you Bluemooners as actually a helpful response. It was a genuine question as you seem to be the one determining what is right and wrong on here. You seem to offer no answer to a question when it is a practice you use or at least appear to support. Apologies if I am wrong on that but it is the impression you give. The only obsession is that you position yourself as an authority but are not always innocent so all I am doing is championing free speech and debate.

My general observations are yes it is a strategy that can be used and I would not say it is cheating as there is nothing in the rules. What does it say despite the noise on here that they make claims that they would have defended anyway. Well no-one on here will know that now and from what I have seen of DW on here is that he would be the first to have congratulated Juggernauts.

DW have you considered in a future scenario a possible counter tactic of engaging the opposition in friendlies who are defending the last player. This might then create more chance for your target player to get on and take the remaining player out. Just a thought and never had the chance to experiment with as thankfully not a common strategy.
14/02/18 08:03
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Thank you Bluemooners as actually a helpful response. It was a genuine question as you seem to be the one determining what is right and wrong on here. You seem to offer no answer to a question when it is a practice you use or at least appear to support. Apologies if I am wrong on that but it is the impression you give. The only obsession is that you position yourself as an authority but are not always innocent so all I am doing is championing free speech and debate.

My general observations are yes it is a strategy that can be used and I would not say it is cheating as there is nothing in the rules. What does it say despite the noise on here that they make claims that they would have defended anyway. Well no-one on here will know that now and from what I have seen of DW on here is that he would be the first to have congratulated Juggernauts.

DW have you considered in a future scenario a possible counter tactic of engaging the opposition in friendlies who are defending the last player. This might then create more chance for your target player to get on and take the remaining player out. Just a thought and never had the chance to experiment with as thankfully not a common strategy.

Actually a constructive comment in all fairness i have nothing but respect towards DW and his team this thread would not have gone so far if my guild was not called Cu*#% and cheaters for using a tactic that is used as a common practice in the game when ever there is a short time left. Its called defending your lead if in a game a person is in front and have the upperhand and he resorts to a kicking strategy kicking the ball over the deadball line over and over again nobody shout under-hand so in my view its not under-hand we just defended our lead they had 24 hours to take our guild out and failed. This is a strategy game and we used a strategy to defend our victory by closing shop
14/02/18 08:03
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Actually a constructive comment in all fairness i have nothing but respect towards DW and his team this thread would not have gone so far if my guild was not called Cu*#% and cheaters for using a tactic that is used as a common practice in the game when ever there is a short time left. Its called defending your lead if in a game a person is in front and have the upperhand and he resorts to a kicking strategy kicking the ball over the deadball line over and over again nobody shout under-hand so in my view its not under-hand we just defended our lead they had 24 hours to take our guild out and failed. This is a strategy game and we used a strategy to defend our victory by closing shop
14/02/18 12:28
Maverick is that in the actual guild name as obviously no one else can see that part so useful clarification for the Coach comment. If so it is unacceptable and is actually a breach of the game rules and hopefully DW can reflect on that. Seems like it might benefit all for a bit of space between button presses to avoid a repeat.

It is always dangerous leaving it to the end and I have no issue if that is what people want to do. This reflects reality as you say although there are risks such as server failures to contend with as well and from milking in GVG's. Ultimately we will all never agree just like the many debates on the TMO decision last weekend. It's happened and as teams all we can do is move on to the next battle and utilise whatever we see as an appropriate strategy.
14/02/18 12:54
Dreadlocked warriors :

Tsek man tsek.

Not my fight but , this shit is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14/02/18 12:57
tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

No mb was used and if you have beaten better guilds then you wouldnt need to use dirty tactics, typical saffas tho ive come to expect it

No no dont generalize, not that im saying what was done was good nor bad. maybe just a bit more clever.
14/02/18 13:15
MAVERICKMichael Goldschagg :

DW: Look to put this to rest yes we did use a strategy of keeping our player busy to win the GVG you find it underhanded i find it good strategy this has been use against us before and in future it will be used against us again, but the challenge against you lot for the last 4 times was a stalemate and i enjoy playing against your guild because you always give as much as you take in future we will not be doing it against you again

Glad to hear you won't be using the tactic in future, I appreciate that. We have always had good gc's and I have always had a lot of respect for the guild. I know it isn't cheating, I've been very careful with my wording and not used the word cheating.
I did however call you a bunch of c**nts in the guild name, that was me, I apologise for that, i was very angry and I did change it quite quickly as I realised it was going a bit far. Again apologies for name calling but you know my opinion the tactic used. We have encountered it before, twice, and in answer to fallen Legends, yes that strat of keeping their players doing it busy does work if you have enough players online, we tried, every time we managed to occupy one, two more would pop up to take his place, like a sodding hydra. And yes mate I would have been the first on here saying well done good gc because up until that point it was a very good fight, they've definitely got stronger since the last meeting.
I'm going to leave the subject now and I very much hope you stick to your word next time we meet.
14/02/18 13:35
MasseGat :

tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

No mb was used and if you have beaten better guilds then you wouldnt need to use dirty tactics, typical saffas tho ive come to expect it

No no dont generalize, not that im saying what was done was good nor bad. maybe just a bit more clever.

Fair point chap i know there are some good sa guys out there but i honestly thought juggers had more respect and morals than that as has been said its always been a close matchup but i think to be denied a draw using those tactics were a bit low thats my general feeling
14/02/18 13:39
Massegat, I wondered if you'd see that, lol, was that the correct usage?