Bugs...

09/03/18 15:24
okay... That's google cloud.... Thought cheat nitro located in middle of Iran !

What should compensation pàckage be ?

Still want a Aston Martin for the weekend though !
09/03/18 15:42
I thought it was French might have known it would track back to either Amazon, eBay or Google
09/03/18 18:50
for those wondering what I sent to get 50 goldballs this is the exact wording of the message i sent .

Thanks for the new update however I've gone from being 9th in a league with ajax to now starting over in a league with MKS of my guild who is 3 levels higher than me not to mention he buys the pack every season so explain to me how exactly is this fair?

bring back my old league thanks with the pts I orignally had please. Do you really honestly think you've improved the game by adding another level for people who have every building at level 25 just 1 level? Really is this the best you can do? like i'm not exactly creative but even I could do better than this .

Update the achievements board
Bring offside into the game stop the running backwards with the ball glitch like have you ever seen a footballer running backwards with the ball?
Make an incentive for people to play their training games but just adding another
level how long did that take can't believe we waited so long for such a rubbish update and the resetting of the league is a disgrace people work hard on their strats for it to mean nothing stinks a bit .
09/03/18 20:19
Ashley Longthorn :

for those wondering what I sent to get 50 goldballs this is the exact wording of the message i sent .

Thanks for the new update however I've gone from being 9th in a league with ajax to now starting over in a league with MKS of my guild who is 3 levels higher than me not to mention he buys the pack every season so explain to me how exactly is this fair?

bring back my old league thanks with the pts I orignally had please. Do you really honestly think you've improved the game by adding another level for people who have every building at level 25 just 1 level? Really is this the best you can do? like i'm not exactly creative but even I could do better than this .

Update the achievements board
Bring offside into the game stop the running backwards with the ball glitch like have you ever seen a footballer running backwards with the ball?
Make an incentive for people to play their training games but just adding another
level how long did that take can't believe we waited so long for such a rubbish update and the resetting of the league is a disgrace people work hard on their strats for it to mean nothing stinks a bit .

That is all fine and well Ashley (50 gold Ball Compensation), but that won't even get you close to what you would have earned by finishing first if you don't in your final 4 games. 150 gold balls will get you the 14 Mill you were due if you won the league (which knowing you, you were probably up there) and if you don't get the goal differential you may end up #2 - #5... middle of the pack teams with a soft remaining schedule may have an edge up on you. That is my issue with the fallout right now.
09/03/18 20:43
*If* you used match bonus on the 8 games, that's likely to have cost 100m+ at least; not sure 50 golden balls will cover that outlay for anyone will it? (NOT that I've received any golden balls btw, they seem to be rather selective with the recipients of these lol)
09/03/18 21:01
Maybe they just need to admit they were wrong and reset game back to where it was a day ago.... And wait till end of season for level 26 updates.
But that would be fair and logical - not exactly cheat nitro motto !!! Perhaps it can't be done, but they manage to do plenty of other crap when it suits certain nations !!! ......Liverpool65
09/03/18 21:16
And No gold ball received here, either. I also sent in a complaint not long after Ash , but he must be their " favourite" !
What was their reply note , Ash ? ......Liverpool65
09/03/18 22:25
MK Spurs..... :

*If* you used match bonus on the 8 games, that's likely to have cost 100m+ at least; not sure 50 golden balls will cover that outlay for anyone will it? (NOT that I've received any golden balls btw, they seem to be rather selective with the recipients of these lol)

No MB used in Champ league, tourneys maybe once in a GC... but if I wanted to use my gold balls to obtain the 14 million that i would have received this season it would cost me 150 gold balls to do so. Sitting in 1st before last night with 4 teams that were near the bottom of the table left, it was a cruise to the finish line. The 4 game dogfight I have now pits me up against 3 other teams that typically finish in the top 3 in their division. Which means I may or may not win all 4 but, my goal differential will be lower due to the competition.
09/03/18 22:50
If they don't contact me soon with a reasonable explanation, they will never get another cent out of me ever again... The price of "packed" players is a mickey take as it is.... let alone shortening the life span by ending seasons early... then to do stuff all about it.... It's disgusting! I've seen companies taken to court for less!
09/03/18 22:53
this as their reply to me

There was a problem during the update.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
I offer you 50 credits in compensation.
Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

I still after have asked them to reset the leagues but haven't had a response to that as of yet. I don't use MB as I believe in playing straight up yes I did buy some sports gear last season but didn't pay a fortune never do and don't get involved in all the silly bidding wars begining of the season stuff going for like 60 million-100 million sometimes . Although I once did put on a 200 million bid for a laugh knowing nobody would overbid me on a level 3 training cone , i had over 400 million in my banks so to me was nothing was funny to see who came closest think closest bid was something like 50 million .