Idiosyncratic....

26/10/18 18:10

boo-hoo-hoo......... lmao
26/10/18 18:51
I would go along with that too[/quote]

Hi, Shaun, might be good for guys like you to not make judgement based on stories from one side, it's not prudent to do so, mate. Do we believe everything written in newspapers and the mass media in general? I hope not as you come across as intelligent and sensible, so, do not add fire to the flame clearly between 2 individuals and another guild unless you heard BOTH sides of the argument. Just an observation, and no offence intended, Shaun.

Both of us should not meddle in affairs we are not directly involved in, even though I "know" both protagonists when I was with them in their respective guilds, so, I do have my own views about both of them but not Greg or the others as I have never been in a guild with them, or maybe yes but I do not know which teams are theirs! Heehee.

Hi, thinkerman,

I have a new team now as my previous team "died", so, nothing interesting for you to discover. Sorry.

Enjoy your weekend, one and all.
26/10/18 19:16
Glad to hear it Dave, wishing ya the best of luck with everything bud. Reckon this thread is probably closed now, yep?!
27/10/18 13:52
Me intelligent guess I have one fooled then
28/10/18 16:36
Black Hat, you do not know how wrong you are about a "big" man who enjoys playing low-level teams in friendly to feel good, and then claiming it was his nephew! What a paper hero!!! LMAO
30/10/18 10:54
THE SODOMISER :

Black Hat, you do not know how wrong you are about a "big" man who enjoys playing low-level teams in friendly to feel good, and then claiming it was his nephew! What a paper hero!!! LMAO

Believe what you want I really don't care about the opinion of somebody who uses an obscene name personally I've heard far worse & I'm not upset by it but you get kids on here & if you had the slightest bit of decency you would not use such a name on something that can be accessed by kids.
01/11/18 18:35
Thats the man for you shaun all over he thinks he's above everyone because he's the leader of idiosyncratic and obvs they're a top team but cos his leader thinks he can do as he wishes . Only thing that suprises me is he's still got a guild to run cos the way he speaks to people if your not sucking up to him is nothing short of appalling. Like he's ok is zap if you lick his backside, but the moment you say anything he disagrees with gauranteed he'll just go off on one. You might get an angry PM then that'll follow by about 20-50 msgs using the most vulgar and offensive names and posts about you . Obvs me and zap no longer get along like but even hrs after i'd been kicked from his team using my fake teams he was still posting about me cos I had someone screenshotting pics for me wont say who and he says i'm the one whose not humble ironic that isn't it zap?
02/11/18 10:40
Ashley Longthorn :

Thats the man for you shaun all over he thinks he's above everyone because he's the leader of idiosyncratic and obvs they're a top team but cos his leader thinks he can do as he wishes . Only thing that suprises me is he's still got a guild to run cos the way he speaks to people if your not sucking up to him is nothing short of appalling. Like he's ok is zap if you lick his backside, but the moment you say anything he disagrees with gauranteed he'll just go off on one. You might get an angry PM then that'll follow by about 20-50 msgs using the most vulgar and offensive names and posts about you . Obvs me and zap no longer get along like but even hrs after i'd been kicked from his team using my fake teams he was still posting about me cos I had someone screenshotting pics for me wont say who and he says i'm the one whose not humble ironic that isn't it zap?

Did not realise he is also leader of Idiosyncratic now that has lowered my opinion of him either further if that at all possible.

What guild are you now in?
02/11/18 10:42
Ashley if you don't want to answer that so this guy knows then please just play me in a friendly
03/11/18 00:37
Thanks Shaun, yeah I'll give you a game always a pleasure to play your teams see your climbing up the levels faster than me so your doing something right I was suprised to win you 3-0 like but I do have a new tactic on i doubt it would be that if you played me tho