Idiosyncratic....

03/11/18 08:43
Ashley Longthorn :

Thanks Shaun, yeah I'll give you a game always a pleasure to play your teams see your climbing up the levels faster than me so your doing something right I was suprised to win you 3-0 like but I do have a new tactic on i doubt it would be that if you played me tho

Like before you challenged the strat I would not pick to play against you I played you back with the one I would use & it ended 0-0. thought I would just win but did expect it to be close so not too disappointed with that
03/11/18 13:20
Me, the leader of a top guild? I wish!!! Stupid little boys at it again, huh?

Just accept rejection and the fact we think you are shite and move on, kids. lmao

x x x
03/11/18 14:21
seriously, I wonder how u all will react when bullets are flying past your face? all this bitching n moaning when u can join the army n fight in a real war? all big talk without substance or action, n won't like people like u lot in my regiment! ha!
03/11/18 15:14
yes stupid little boy you must be talking about yourself there zap .

and Blackhat anon you make absolutely zero sense.
03/11/18 23:26
04/11/18 13:26
Ashley, you must be really thick as others said you are, and I m just saying stop bitching and moaning, so, please, ffs, stop gripping and just use forum for more mature things like this game. all you "warriors" should meet up and thrash things out, but I guess you boys prefer to hide behind your computing devices? you must be really deluded and lonely without friends, I guess. Ha!
04/11/18 14:05
[quote="Ashley Longthorn"]
yes stupid little boy you must be talking about yourself there zap .

If only you knew what is going on, Ashley, and the full extent of what is to come. Do take care, mate.
05/11/18 09:07
07/11/18 13:43
You all must really have nothing better to do in life, I can now say for sure. How sad your lives must be.
07/11/18 13:45
If only you knew what is going on, Ashley, and the full extent of what is to come. Do take care, mate. ;)[/quote]

I hope it happens before Christmas, as I would love to know what happened to Ashley; Zap; Sodomiser; Gregory, etc.

Let there be peace and love, or war and vengeance. Make it exciting for the rest of us, please.