So SN fucks up, but decides to give promotions to players that don't deserve it

29/07/19 11:30
SWEET NITRO DEVS AND ADMINS CAN EAT A DICK!
29/07/19 11:32
Tukia :

SWEET NITRO DEVS AND ADMINS CAN EAT A DICK!

THANK FUCK I HAVEN'T SPENT A CENT ON THIS GAME. HAHAHA

GO AHEAD AND FUCK ME OVER SWEET NITRO.
29/07/19 22:02
Guest GEXZBI :

How long ago is this... sorry to pop your bubble but it ain't me and I do not swear like that...
You got my name right but not the manners part...
However... Damage will always carry the hash tag as " cheaters" so to us you will always be INVALID.
Huw called me a cheat which ultimately severed whatever friendship we had ... I have it on record.
Sadly he will not admit who helped him... I have that on record as well ... a big move pretender who can only plug and play other folks strats... The entire concept of Damage is to befriend good players ... suck them dry and then spit them out ... typical Mel and Sean Modus operandi... like she did in La Cag...
Frank Soto and Alex ( Angoloru) are true players and a few others in Damage but sadly they are blinded by this deception ... and sadly they are in a guild which in all honesty will always be known as Cheats... at least I play honestly... If you want to know betrayal look no further...

ha ha ha ha ha. Sniper inventing feature length films in his head, yet again... "at least I play honestly" ha ha ha ha ha

https://i.imgur.com/EplEEqb.jpg

"If you want to know betrayal, look no further..."

How anyone believes a word that comes out of your insane head I will honestly never know

29/07/19 22:13
So in sniper's unique reality:

1) He never cheats
2) La Cag never cheat
3) He only plays with his own strats
4) I (Wales) never play with my own strats
5) Mel is some demon temptress who lures unsuspecting, yet perfectly aware and intelligent adults into a den of vampires (which he probably actually believes do really exist)
6) Sean is somehow part of Damage
7) Damage only has two good players
8) The earth is flat

Uuuuuuuuummmmmmm, okaaaaaaaay...
29/07/19 22:17
Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

How long ago is this... sorry to pop your bubble but it ain't me and I do not swear like that...
However... Damage will always carry the hash tag as " cheaters" so to us you will always be INVALID.
Huw called me a cheat which ultimately severed whatever friendship we had ... I have it on record.
Sadly he will not admit who helped him... I have that on record as well ... a big move pretender who can only plug and play other folks strats... The entire concept of Damage is to befriend good players ... suck them dry and then spit them out ... typical Mel and Sean Modus operandi... like she did in La Cag...
Frank Soto and Alex ( Angoloru) are true players and a few others in Damage but sadly they are blinded by this deception ... and sadly they are in a guild which in all honesty will always be known as Cheats... at least I play honestly... If you want to know betrayal look no further...

ha ha ha ha ha. Sniper inventing feature length films in his head, yet again... "at least I play honestly" ha ha ha ha ha

How anyone believes a word that comes out of your insane head I will honestly never know

"hahahahahahahahahhahaha you have been fucked over big time brian sniper the dick wiper"
29/07/19 22:20
Guest A093U :

Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

"hahahahahahahahahhahaha you have been fucked over big time brian sniper the dick wiper"

"Who only ever plays honestly ;)"
29/07/19 22:30
And just to set the record straight on this ridiculous nonsense:

"Sadly he will not admit who helped him... I have that on record as well ... a big move pretender who can only plug and play other folks strats..."

To anyone not already bored to death by this farce, one time sniper gave me a strat. It wasn't even his own. I repeat, it wasn't even his own... It was a strat put together by Ivory and Viaan (of Vmax) combined. It was the first time I had seen a kick to 14 strat and it changed the way I saw the game at that time. I thanked sniper for it and I used that strat and variations of it for a while.

Somehow this has escalated in sniper's insane brain to me never ever using my own strats.

Also this: "Soto and Alex ( Angoloru) are true players and a few others in Damage but sadly they are blinded by this deception ...". Soto is currently the player who has been in Damage the longest. He joined before any of us current members. So let me ask who the f*ck's deception is he blinded by? His own? It's certainly not Mel's because Mel joined months and months after Soto.

Lastly, ask anyone in Damage if their experience is that they get lured in, sucked dry and spat out. Seriously, ask anyone in the guild if this is their experience.

Sniper is seriously unhinged - so far removed from reality it's just not true. I would call him a liar too, but I actually believe that he believes half the bullshit that comes out of his mouth, I really do.

Sniper, put simply, you are a total f*ckwit.
30/07/19 13:29
Also, who the feck is Frank?
30/07/19 14:43
What I touched a nerve oh!!! Wales demoted one? Both you and your Id (damage Royal) are down... shame my little noo noo... sour grapes bwahaha...too funny...
Is that the best you got ? You got that from LC Bears ... as he was in on it... ? Another sour grape because he played devils advocate and got burnt... sorry I finished 5th ... you finished in the red... both you and LC BEARS
... YOU again have embarrassed yourself just like on World RM... a spoilt brat who feeds off others to try get ahead...
You see we think far ahead ... tunneled you into a corner whilst thinking you had an escape ... and guess what? GOTCHA!!!!
You just an envious and jealous person who cannot take it that he got caught by the REAL •Sniper*....
We set a trap on that note as we already smelt a rat ...
Better luck next time Einstein ... Bwahahaha... you still need to learn the concept of acting weak when strong.
Wales (Huw) the plug and play player who cannot think for himself... 3x demoted at top level... be lucky if you in top 50 of all time greats... bwahahaha...
Next time stick to the topic at hand as all you have shown is here say nonsense... idiotic response by the one and only INVALID Wales who is part and parcel of the CHEATING damage Inc hashtag group....
Now do me a favour.... " OFF YOU POP council mutt"
30/07/19 14:43
What I touched a nerve oh!!! Wales demoted one? Both you and your Id (damage Royal) are down... shame my little noo noo... sour grapes bwahaha...too funny...
Is that the best you got ? You got that from LC Bears ... as he was in on it... ? Another sour grape because he played devils advocate and got burnt... sorry I finished 5th ... you finished in the red... both you and LC BEARS
... YOU again have embarrassed yourself just like on World RM... a spoilt brat who feeds off others to try get ahead...
You see we think far ahead ... tunneled you into a corner whilst thinking you had an escape ... and guess what? GOTCHA!!!!
You just an envious and jealous person who cannot take it that he got caught by the REAL •Sniper*....
We set a trap on that note as we already smelt a rat ...
Better luck next time Einstein ... Bwahahaha... you still need to learn the concept of acting weak when strong.
Wales (Huw) the plug and play player who cannot think for himself... 3x demoted at top level... be lucky if you in top 50 of all time greats... bwahahaha...
Next time stick to the topic at hand as all you have shown is here say nonsense... idiotic response by the one and only INVALID Wales who is part and parcel of the CHEATING damage Inc hashtag group....
Now do me a favour.... " OFF YOU POP council mutt"