Guild destruction
Spying on guilds
Refunds fraud
RF glitches.
Match fixing
Bots
Personal attacks. Not just me.
Names changes that gets teams banned .

These are all things you do and have done.

1) Destruction of guilds. You played a central role in the destruction of Marvel in order to try and poach their players. We actually stepped in and tried to help them - ask Jim, Cyrile and anyone in the know in Marvel. You recently reached out to La Cagnannaise to offer to help and team up with them to destroy any friendship that was forming between Omega and Damage. I have the screenshots of the conversation (and yes I can read French and have the full context. It paints you in a 100% vindictive light). Following this some of their number actually hacked into one of the Omega guy's account - so you are complicit in this by association. You have also actively tried to pull players from every other top guild in the game without a thought for whether it would break them up.

2) Spying. You are absolutely everywhere in contact with guilds spying on them and constantly trying to poach their players. It's how you built Valhalla. You actually did it to us - you planted yourself in the guild and then left when you realised you couldn't be a tinpot dictator and have full control and tried to steal as many players as possible in the process. This, after I suggested you be made leader too. Fuck, I had the wool pulled fully over my eyes, dodged a huge bullet there.

3) Refunds. About 4 or so guilds got bans and even at least one member of La Cagnannaise did it and didn't get caught. You were one of the minority in Damage (less than a third of the main guild and basically none of the other guilds) that did refunds and got banned for it.

6) RP "Glitch". You have teams in your guild that have done the RP glitch. No different in the slightest to Damage, they joined ex post facto - unless, of course, you did it yourself and are keeping quiet - would not be out of character at all.

7) You also have a team in your guild that was involved in deliberately hacking another account and selling off players, spending gold and transferring the RP. Nice.

8) Match fixing. You have match fixed - again 100% your choice - others in Damage have never done it.

9) Bots. This is hilarious because I know you use Bots - you were taught how to do it in Marvel.

10) Personal attacks. I mean where to start? You've called me a fucking prick to one of my teammates in a private message and how I was going to see how fucking evil you can get. Meh. But there must be dozens of other examples I have heard of and more I haven't. I don't think there is another player on the game that lashes out at people as much as you Mic. Not even sniper.

11) Name changes. Okay Hel's Kraken.

You are basically the biggest hypocrite in the game Mic, possibly the biggest I've ever met in real life. You paint a rosey picture of yourself in public and do all this shit behind the scenes. Every single thing you say is propaganda and you accuse everyone else of what you, yourself are doing. Honestly you are a disgrace and how people keep falling for your line is totally baffling cos your true colours always come out in the end.
26/06/20 12:07
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

And let’s list it.
Guild destruction
Spying on guilds
Refunds fraud
RF glitches.
Match fixing
Bots

1) Destruction of guilds. You played a central role in the destruction of Marvel in order to try and poach their players. We actually stepped in and tried to help them - ask Jim, Cyrile and anyone in the know in Marvel. You recently reached out to La Cagnannaise to offer to help and team up with them to destroy any friendship that was forming between Omega and Damage. I have the screenshots of the conversation (and yes I can read French and have the full context. It paints you in a 100% vindictive light). You have actively tried to pull players from every other top guild in the game without a thought for whether it would break them up.

2) Spying. You are absolutely everywhere in contact with guilds spying on them and constantly trying to poach their players. It's how you built Valhalla. You actually did it to us - you planted yourself in the guild and then left when you realised you couldn't be a tinpot dictator and have full control and tried to steal as many players as possible in the process. This, after I suggested you be made leader too. Fuck, I had the wool pulled fully over my eyes, dodged a huge bullet there.

3) Refunds. About 4 or so guilds got bans and even at least one member of La Cagnannaise did it and didn't get caught. You were one of the minority in Damage (less than a third of the main guild and basically none of the other guilds) that did refunds and got banned for it.

6) RP "Glitch". You have teams in your guild that have done the refund glitch. No different in the slightest to Damage, they joined ex post facto, unless of course you did it yourself and are keeping quiet - would not be out of character at all.

7) You also have a team in your guild that was involved in deliberately hacking another account and selling off players, spending gold and transferring the RP. Nice.

8) Match fixing. You have match fixed - again 100% your choice - others in Damage have never done it.

9) Bots. This is hilarious because I know you use Bots - you were taught how to do it in Marvel.

10) Personal attacks. I mean where to start? You've called me a fucking prick to one of my teammates in a private message and how I was going to see how fucking evil you can get. Meh. But there must be dozens of other examples I have heard of and more I haven't. I don't think there is another player on the game that lashes out at people as much as you Mic. Not even sniper.

You are basically the biggest hypocrite in the game Mic, possibly the biggest I've ever met in real life. You paint a rosey picture of yourself in public and do all this shit behind the scenes. Every single thing you say is propaganda and you accuse everyone else of what you, yourself are doing. Honestly you are a disgrace and how people keep falling for your line is totally baffling cos your true colours always come out in the end.

This post is totally full of deliberate lies.
I have said before I have learnt and used cheats and bots in Marvel and Damage. And for this I’m remorseful.
It’s how I do know how Damage works, it’s why I chose to leave Damage. The majority of people who taught me about them remain in Damage.

I do also believe that everyone should have chances to prove themselves, do we will accept anyone who wants to join us, however in our guild we promote respectful fair playing.
And anyone that has been in our guild knows this to be true. Even members that were with us and gone to Damage knows this to be true.

The rest of the post is blatant lies, and also known to be lies.
This is a common approach taking to discredit my comments. And to intimidate others from speaking out against them.
All though this thread I have shown Damages lies and here is another full list of them.

You really do have an obsession with Hels Kracken, but I continue to say that is not me.

And as I said I’m not entirely sure who now runs Damage Royal, so unable to confirm or deny my previous assessment of your character.

26/06/20 12:13
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

And let’s list it.
Guild destruction
Spying on guilds
Refunds fraud
RF glitches.
Match fixing
Bots

1) Destruction of guilds. You played a central role in the destruction of Marvel in order to try and poach their players. We actually stepped in and tried to help them - ask Jim, Cyrile and anyone in the know in Marvel. You recently reached out to La Cagnannaise to offer to help and team up with them to destroy any friendship that was forming between Omega and Damage. I have the screenshots of the conversation (and yes I can read French and have the full context. It paints you in a 100% vindictive light). You have actively tried to pull players from every other top guild in the game without a thought for whether it would break them up.

6) RP "Glitch". You have teams in your guild that have done the refund glitch. No different in the slightest to Damage, they joined ex post facto, unless of course you did it yourself and are keeping quiet - would not be out of character at all.

This post is totally full of deliberate lies.
I have said before I have learnt and used cheats and bots in Marvel and Damage. And for this I’m remorseful.
It’s how I do know how Damage works, it’s why I chose to leave Damage. The majority of people who taught me about them remain in Damage.

I do also believe that everyone should have chances to prove themselves, do we will accept anyone who wants to join us, however in our guild we promote respectful fair playing.
And anyone that has been in our guild knows this to be true. Even members that were with us and gone to Damage knows this to be true.

The rest of the post is blatant lies, and also known to be lies.
This is a common approach taking to discredit my comments. And to intimidate others from speaking out against them.
All though this thread I have shown Damages lies and here is another full list of them.

You really do have an obsession with Hels Kracken, but I continue to say that is not me.

And as I said I’m not entirely sure who now runs Damage Royal, so unable to confirm or deny my previous assessment of your character.

Everything I have said is 100% true. Denying it in public and trying to spin it to suit your agenda, notwithstanding.
26/06/20 12:40
"Damage Royal"

[/quote :

Everything I have said is 100% true. Denying it in public and trying to spin it to suit your agenda, notwithstanding.

My agenda is to stop cheating, and the vindictive personal harassment.
For this I need no lies.

I’m fully open about my wrong doings, and apologies to Sweet Nitro and everyone who plays this game.
But maybe using my knowledge and experience can really improve this for everyone in the future.
26/06/20 13:07

Mic's Mob :

For this I need no lies.

If this is your agenda then the answer is very simple. Stop doing both. And stop blaming everyone else for your decision to do both.

Mic's Mob :

I’m fully open about my wrong doings, and apologies to Sweet Nitro and everyone who plays this game.

The only time you have admitted to cheating is on this thread. You offered an apology and in the same paragraph you furthered your campaign against Damage. The only logical conclusion is that you offered an apology to give yourself some sort of credibility to attack us. There was nothing genuine in what you said whatsoever, it's obvious for everyone to see.

Mic's Mob :

But maybe using my knowledge and experience can really improve this for everyone in the future.

This may be so. But you have to start getting genuine before this can happen in any real sense.
26/06/20 13:42
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

For this I need no lies.

If this is your agenda then the answer is very simple. Stop doing both. And stop blaming everyone else for your decision to do both.

Mic's Mob :

The only time you have admitted to cheating is on this thread. You offered an apology and in the same paragraph you furthered your campaign against Damage. The only logical conclusion is that you offered an apology to give yourself some sort of credibility to attack us. There was nothing genuine in what you said whatsoever, it's obvious for everyone to see.

Mic's Mob :

This may be so. But you have to start getting genuine before this can happen in any real sense.

Now you are grasping at straws.
Hahahaha.
26/06/20 15:01
LC Bears :

I wonder how many people will still sell players 24 hrs before the season to see if the glitch is fixed? And if it isn't will SN punish them just because?

According to Sweet Nitro they have patched the glitch. What we don't know is how effective that patch will be.

I would seriously suggest anybody considering trying it should expect to be reported to SN. Too many people are watching for it now.
27/06/20 02:44
Damage your a set of bullies !!

Not Nick ( Phalanx) he’s a good bloke
But rest of you need a reality check .. the comment to Mic ( never met her personally ) is disrespectful to a woman/ lady !! Mel as a Leader do you condone these sort of comments??
27/06/20 08:50
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

And let’s list it.
Guild destruction
Spying on guilds
Refunds fraud
RF glitches.
Match fixing
Bots

the damage NEVER did? always a lie
they still practice
27/06/20 10:11
Just a heads up, Nobody is gonna take your comments serious if your going to hide behind a guest name.