Football champions sugestions

26/11/15 00:40
I have been playing the game for about 3 weeks now and have got completely addicted, I used to be a HUGE football manager fan so this game is now my favourite. After playing the game for a bit I would like to make some suggestions
1. A new source of income from a sponsors building so if you win games or score goals
You can get sponsors that pay you money/ some golden ball possibly
2.More information provided about guild members like when they joined to make it easy to remove inactive players
3.Trying to not make the games more like sim city have a building that boosts the amount of fans like building redsidential areas to make more than just friendlies a way of gaining fans (this could fill the no rewards stadium upgrades)

If me and a friend ( who I got playing ) can think of any more suggestions I will make a post soon
26/11/15 09:52
We need to able to see what players are inactive.
26/11/15 15:20
Thanks for your ideas.

To spot inactive guild members, I personnaly look at the amound of send / received heals, and their schedule (if there is training matches or tournament in last days).
26/11/15 15:51
I agree and you can look at the stadium also. I f a player is not building for a couple of days, you know he is inactive
03/12/15 13:11
But the problem is that I am not able to look at my guild members' schedule. It does not load. Is that a bug?