Tournament doesn't start

27/03/16 15:53
Hi all, I don't know if this has been a topic already but I'm playing Level 18 and the Tournement got stuck on 13/16. So it never started during this last season. Worst, on league 17, it got stuck on 16/16. It means that I (or maybe WE) didn't play a tournement since 4 weeks.

Am I the only one? Is it a recurrent problem? Is it adressed by someone?

I posted the same problem on the French forum. Someone came up with the fact that some players didn't play a single tournament in MONTHS!

Thanks for any imput.
27/03/16 21:08
it is still a big problem and we have told this in this froum many times ....still nothing has been done about it.
28/03/16 09:24
There is a problem with the upper levels tournaments, the developers are working at fixing this.
15/04/16 09:46
one month later ...tournament stuck at 7/16
15/04/16 10:52
it makes sence though, because there are only 8 teams at level 21

I haven;t had a chance to play in a tournament for about 4 months now ...I would like to be compensated for that. I will accept 100 gold balls, 100 training points for all my players and 100 million in money ...seems fair te me. I would have won more gold balls, earned more money and received more training points if I would have actually had a chance to play for real.

As a compensation I am willing to give back 1000 heal kitts to compensate fatigue and healing injuries.
16/04/16 11:58
It would be a good idea for if the game has bots instead of players in the higher levels for tournaments an the championship too.