How to deal with the Iranian formation

04/08/16 00:22
I read all the comments, and posted some of my own too, about how the Iranian formation isn't about soccer (or football) at all. Yes, it makes me angry, it makes me want to punch my screen. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

I thought if only we could just out-play this stupid strategy in some way.

Could we, instead of screaming after the game and Sublinet, maybe share some tricks, some strategies that are effective against de 0-0-10?

Let's share! If we can come up with small pieces of something efficient, maybe that at the end, we could build a whole strategy that will make the 0-0-10 obsolete.

Think about that!

04/08/16 00:28
I'll start.

I saw that long passes from the gk or defense (if there is any) is the only way to feed the forwards in the case of the 0-0-10 (it could be any strategy with lots of strikers also).

I have 2 defenses in front of them. All passes coming the long way, do not go through. No balls, no goals. Just in case, I have 2 laterals working defense and coming back near the goalie.

Go check. I'm with Sudamericanos guild.

04/08/16 04:31
dont use both defensive and offensive when you have iranian formation...because all you players will go too backward you GC ...just use offensive and never put defender too close you GC ,even in the penalty area....just make one or 2 strikers in his goal,the rest must play in the center to make pass...it works