Formation, positions, academy, training, mentors, loans, coaches, scouts, Sublinet Cup, selling player timer

11/08/16 11:12
Formation: Limited to preset formations and Build Formations using zones with a maximum of 4 strikers and minimum 3 defenders. This should resolve the code flaw within game play eg. 0-0-10

Positions: Introduce positional fit stat to prevent balanced position player procurement eg. Green = 100% of star, Yellow 75%, Oranage 50%, Red = 25% star

Academy: Introduce an acadmemy building.

Training mentor: Also allow younger players to buddy mentor older higher rated players for boosted development

Loans: Allow player to be loaned with teams agreeing/taking salary, particularly useful for guild play

Coaches: introduce a staff building which allows procurement of more coaches and physio to exchange training and recovery %.

Scouts: some people may tire of sifting through auctions to find a player with decent trainings nd recovery, sell scouts or add filter. This should be done with care not to alienate none cash players who find added value by spending time searching bidding a low activity points

Sublinet Cup: One huge torney for every few levels to have type of FA, non league and Champions cup.

Selling Player: consider allowing the player to set time
period rather than 24hrs. More activity may be good for business

11/08/16 12:13
Please tell me gtfc stands for grimsby town..
11/08/16 12:14
Ps love the ideas
11/08/16 12:51
Come on will, we all know its youe second account
11/08/16 14:01
Yep Grimsby Town.

Looking to find a whole squad of Mariner named players; Clive (Mendonca), Neil (Woods) and I'd probably take the day off if they create an Ivano (Bonnetti). I will likely follow a self for filling prophecy and hang around the lower levels.

Idea: Names of player. Consider creating names common in the footballing world for increase interest / revenue. For example, I've noticed quite a few Irainians so create an Ali (Daei / Karimi) and I would bet £7.99 you'd see a spike in purchase of one time offers
11/08/16 14:56
Omg a fellow grimsby town fan.. lol swans my second accout is a quiet guy a iranain lover.. l personally would rather get some proper legends like stacey coldicott.. antoine curier.. beagrie or even another gary jones up top
12/08/16 10:16
What are the chances are getting two people who like Grimsby town FC... I'm very suspicious..
12/08/16 11:40
I having got the mental capacity to hold a conversation with my self.. i must admit i wadsshocked and had to check that my wifi hadnt been hacked. wifi is a luxury in grimsby..
12/08/16 17:41
I heard in Grimsby wifi stands for Will Is Fucking Insane lol
12/08/16 18:09
Haha top shout that.. some wouls say insane.. some wouls say imbred still cant explain this 6th finger