WHAT THE HELL?!

25/07/18 09:22
Jack Talbot :

ShaunC :

Have you not come across tricks like in the G C get a top team to play a bottom team at the start & then the whole lot of them switch to a strat where they spend the whole 90 mins passing the ball between 2 or 3 of their players.

Now thats what I call cheating

Hi Shaun,
as far as I'm concerned that's within the game mechanics, NOT cheating. Work on your team formation and strategy to cope with it. You ARE allowed more than one team formation and you can switch it during the game, or adapt your current tactics. Or do you just throw your dolly out of the pram? Work at it!

When two players pass the ball between themselves the ball never goes out of play so you cant change anything as to repeat myself the ball never goes out of play that is why nobody can beat it
25/07/18 12:04
ShaunC :

Jack Talbot :

ShaunC :

Have you not come across tricks like in the G C get a top team to play a bottom team at the start & then the whole lot of them switch to a strat where they spend the whole 90 mins passing the ball between 2 or 3 of their players.

Now thats what I call cheating

Hi Shaun,
as far as I'm concerned that's within the game mechanics, NOT cheating. Work on your team formation and strategy to cope with it. You ARE allowed more than one team formation and you can switch it during the game, or adapt your current tactics. Or do you just throw your dolly out of the pram? Work at it!

When two players pass the ball between themselves the ball never goes out of play so you cant change anything as to repeat myself the ball never goes out of play that is why nobody can beat it

Hi Shaun,
yes I know my post above is not the 'cheat' you are alluding to. I should have mentioned that, but I was strapped for time.
I have thought of a way to counter it without the ball going out of play. That's what I mean by 'adapt your current tactic'. That's why I NEED to see it in action.
To directly quote you 'Not all of them do (meaning Iranians) but is done by most'. If this was the case, I thought you would have been able to give me a team name (or Guild), employing this style of play, pretty quickly.
If you don't have the time to do that, fine. So, give me a specific. Whereabouts are the players stationed, on the pitch, when they start passing and why can't your players get near near them?
It is in my, yours and the game's interest to find a solution to this 'problem' To repeat, I really NEED to see it in action (I don't think I would have to play them) to give you a definitive answer.
I am only trying to help.
Regards......
26/07/18 09:38
Not come across one yet this season & last seasons as norm are wiped problem with your idea is they don't do in in one specific place & have tried it by playing loads of friendly's nothing seems to beat it. Cheat nitro do sort it out but normally takes them 5-6 days & it seems to take the buggers very little time to work out a new dodge.

If my guild gets stuffed as it is right now by a far better guild playing properly then I have no problem with that but these grab 4-5 points & then stop the opposition playing is just being a bunch of r soles