USING BUG AS TACTIC AND SUBLINET ALLOWS IT

26/06/18 11:17
WELL EVERYBODY,IM GOING THE BUILD A PAGE ON FACEBOOK THAT TELLS WHAT IS HAPPENENING IN THIS GAME...BECAUSE THE DONT CARE ANYMORE.....THOUSAND TICKETS AND NO FUCKING RESPONSE

100% BALL POSSESSION WITH THIS SHIT TACTIC TO BUG THE GAME,IT WORKS VERY WELL BUT SUBLINET JUST FUCKING DONT CARE ABOUT IT
26/06/18 19:50
26/06/18 20:56
PL is probs the greatest legit player there has ever been Cheat nitro. He doesnt need no 9 man attacks . TBH I dont blame you PL I dont play this game as often as I did and will probs follow soon myself . I mean how someone level 61 draws to teams at level 40 is a joke in itself, and that bug you speak of has been in the game months .
26/06/18 22:08
26/06/18 22:25
28/06/18 00:28
Hmmm okay my posts have been deleted, point I tried to make was this stupid "keep ball" strategy only happened after PL had changed to a 1-2-8 formation, so perhaps that had an effect. I've personally missed out on promo by this same strategy, 0-0 draw, whilst another team won 22-0, by goal difference...... It's annoying PL but this is the game so it seems, happy for you that you did well enough regardless Send my regards to mates @ The Legends
28/06/18 00:32
... you will have a new guild to contend with shortly lol
28/06/18 22:34
New guild finally sorted, 20 of the roughest and toughest haha but able to earn a few squidlies via GC matches!
29/06/18 09:48
Ah guest a new guild to contend with probs wont be happening alot of the top players non iranian are quitting Zap, and PL are both set to leave impressible legends in next few weeks . I know in world elite several of our better players have also called time Brunskies and gooners being the latest. I also expect more will do the same in world elite with what going on in both teams
01/07/18 20:57
GALATASARAY STILL DID THE SHIT TACTIC TODAY..........I THOUGHT IT WAS FIXE,AFTER LEADING THE SCORE HE DID THE BUG AND SHIT NITRO ALLOWS IT