WTF i honestly dont get this game

16/09/18 10:06
I am bamboozled I have 3 accounts in the game and somehow my lowest levelled has managed to not only beat my main account but humilate it 4-0 like I have to ask what is going on in this game my lowest team only has 1 player over 300 rated my main team has 10 of 11 players over 300 rated explain that if you can???
16/09/18 23:16
You must be proper shite
17/09/18 02:01
Ashley Longthorn :

I am bamboozled I have 3 accounts in the game and somehow my lowest levelled has managed to not only beat my main account but humilate it 4-0 like I have to ask what is going on in this game my lowest team only has 1 player over 300 rated my main team has 10 of 11 players over 300 rated explain that if you can???

My 2nd team looks like it will overtake my main account within the next few seasons.

Just take it for what it is, it's just a game. I just won't be spending a cent on it til they sort the game out so its a level playing field... I know a lot of other players are doing the same. Their loss.

What's the worse that could happen... we leave the game but they STILL don't get our money and they are stuck with a broken game... on the other hand, if they sort out the game I stay and spend money... Kinda up to them really, I just don't care anymore mate. I just stay for the banter mate.. don't get too disheartened. It's just a case of SSDD.
17/09/18 17:06
I’ve noticed that the stronger my team has gotten (stats, level), the worse they’ve gotten. I’ve long felt that Sublinet are doing something to level out stronger and weaker teams. My take is that this leveling is wholly unnecessary since they rebalanced the whole game. I’ve benefitted from it in the past, but it’s kicking the crap out of me now.
18/09/18 12:25
Know what you mean I'm losing to teams I should stuff something is certainly not right
18/09/18 13:18
I’ve gone from not losing a game in my champ league to not winning one after four games thus far. Yet I can still beat guys higher levels on the map. Trying to adjust tactics now, but it seems awfully strange to me that I am outshooting everyone and losing.
I had a GC game two days ago wherein in the 49th minute my gk with no one around but my own defender just kicks the ball in to the back of the net. Submitted a ticket. Their response - Doesnthis happen frequently?
18/09/18 23:08
yeah agreed John i'd like to see if get better but I dont believe it will , I very much like you play for the team i'm with not the game theesedays I have no idea what will happen soon we'll be getting level 50 beating level 75 it's getting that daft, just not gotta take the game too serious and laugh at the results one of my guild members level 71 was beat by a level 64 13-2 yet a member of the same guild in rebels lesser levelled beat the man who hammered a level 71 13-2 I'd love them to give an explanation but they won't . I like how friendlies can have one outcome and then same tactic in GC can result in something completely different.
24/09/18 09:52
Putting in tickets is most of the time pointless the admin guys are clueless with the tec stuff I put in one from my 2nd team about a team who currently has a GA of 59 that's 6.5 per game at the time I put it in he was on just over 8.5 a game the response was I have looked at his games & cant see anything wrong.

That's exactly the point he looks nothing special so WTF is going on a team like that should never have a GA like that he is not good enough to do that fairly he has either somehow messed with some setting or he has been incredibly lucky that every time he plays a game the opponents goalkeeper has a bad day.

However the Admin guy is just not clued up enough to work out what this r sole is doing
24/09/18 22:20
i've seen people with over 100 goal average before today stupid aint it
24/09/18 22:20
i've seen people with over 100 goal average before today stupid aint it