New Updates

19/02/19 16:10
So we have some new updates & as normal some stupid ideas in there

"Friendly matches: 10min cooldown removed for matches between guild mates" So near the end of a close run G C you go back to playing non stop friendly's to block out the other guild from making a challenge.

"Guild challenges: in case of a draw, the victorious (3pts) guild is the first one to have won all its matches. The other guild will get a draw (1pt)" So now it could hurt you if your top teams hold back to pick off whatever is left towards the end.

"Match simulation: in order to accentuate the difference between two teams, a new hidden parameter, "Intensity" will progressively be applied to match simulation (in 3 waves, at the end of the seasons). The larger the difference between the two teams, the higher the intensity parameter will be. Intensity will have a negative impact on endurance, speed, passes and kicking. WARNING: at high levels, rhythm had lost its purpose, with this new parameter, you will have to use rhythm with care" So how do you discover when rhythm loses its purpose as they don't state where the line is to be classed as at a high level?

"Bigger bank capacity" Pretty pointless really you will be competing with teams at your own level so its the same for all regardless of if it stays the same or you add a 0 onto the end.

"Strategy: you can no longer see individual player strategy instructions of other teams" While that's fair enough for other guilds if you cant see what Guild mates have you cant help them as easily another idea that's only half thought out.

"Scheduled substitutions: You can now plan substitutions in the strategy options. Ex: you can set player 16 to replace player 1 in the 2nd half of the match" At last some sense here I have in the past tried to sub a player after 5 mins & he has stayed on for the full match as the ball never went out of play in the final 85 mins should also have something done about switching strat though as again I have tried only for the ball to never go out of play. At least they got this one half right so that's something.

"Gear shop: In place of auctions, gear is now purchased for a fixed price. There will be a transition period where both auction and the shop are available before the auctions are removed completely" This could be a good idea but it needs clarification will there be unlimited amounts on sale so everybody can get whatever or will it be down to sheer luck as to if you manage to log in just as one goes on sale you get it & if you log in too late tough luck if unlimited then that's great but if only so many at a time it could become a farce & no doubt through sheer luck (like hell) most will go on sale at convenient times for those who just happen to live in Iran.

In all there are some things there that could work but also some stupid ideas as well. Its about time there was a proper users panel not just the one they have (or should that be they claim they have) that despite several requests they wont tell me who is on it how they got on it or how somebody else can join it.

19/02/19 16:35
I am skeptical there is another update coming soon. They come completely at random with absolutely no prior notice of any ongoing development or anything of what's in the pipeline. We have absolutely no idea if there are more updates, some updates, or no updates coming in any context of the game. I don't fully understand why the world cup had to stop. Seemed as soon as a bid was placed on every team, the thing started right up and a new one was generated. Of course, it had negative impacts on freezing a lot of teams (myself included) from being able to play games or be challenged...but who cares. Like some minor glitch like not being able to play any map/friendly/guild challenge games for 72 hours is a big deal at Sublinet. GAME ON!!
19/02/19 17:34
Oh & I forgot just to be really helpful there are no start dates
19/02/19 17:43
it;s not often I agree with any update sn has but for me this one best one yet it;s not just a lazy update that they've brought out another level .

I love how you can confuse the life out of players now before I got so many friendlies and it used to annoy me how you'd work hard to create a strat others used that to work you out and then you'd possibly consider switching tactics now I've got 1 strat set to championship rest are set to friendlies so when people go to friendly me they'll never get a true perception of my actual team strength or formation as all my other formations I wouldn't use in a competitive game situation but I got so many on friendlies now you'd be baffled if you tried friendlying me multiple times and saw a number of formations being deployed best thing is I don't have to be online to make it work now either.

WELL DONE NITRO
19/02/19 20:43
Yes for me too, automatic subs was all i wanted as i wanst always there during the match to do it....Also for the strategy parameter, now they opponents cant see play your real formation for championship like before as you can hide it...it makes sense....i remember months ago, a bastard played me 20 times before championship match to see my formation because i wanst there to change it.

All i can advice is to increase the number of subs , i mean 5 or 6....subs between players that are already in field
19/02/19 21:17
Ashley Longthorn :

it;s not often I agree with any update sn has but for me this one best one yet it;s not just a lazy update that they've brought out another level .

I love how you can confuse the life out of players now before I got so many friendlies and it used to annoy me how you'd work hard to create a strat others used that to work you out and then you'd possibly consider switching tactics now I've got 1 strat set to championship rest are set to friendlies so when people go to friendly me they'll never get a true perception of my actual team strength or formation as all my other formations I wouldn't use in a competitive game situation but I got so many on friendlies now you'd be baffled if you tried friendlying me multiple times and saw a number of formations being deployed best thing is I don't have to be online to make it work now either.

WELL DONE NITRO

I have not noticed anything anywhere so how do you get it to set the different tactics for the different reasons?
19/02/19 22:18
djhonthemaster :

Ashley Longthorn :

WELL DONE NITRO

I have not noticed anything anywhere so how do you get it to set the different tactics for the different reasons?

it;s in the strat base , go to advanced, settings and then matchtype and you might have a formation you want for championship only but then if your like me you'll want a formation thats similar not stupid make it look legitimate not obvs but and set that up on the matchtype as friendly so when people friendly you what they see is fake formation rather than your main formation

Also if you have multiple formations make sure you have changed them to friendly and just leave one that says championship otherwise the game is defaulted to all so if you have multiple formations it will play any formation at any time . so definately worth the look
20/02/19 08:52
This new set the strat I lost today because it selected the wrong strat to play that team by the time I got it to change it was too late even though I pulled one goal back.

against most of my league the selected one would have worked but not against that team whatever moron thought that one size fits all is very wrong.
20/02/19 11:18
Chelsea 1905 :

This new set the strat I lost today because it selected the wrong strat to play that team by the time I got it to change it was too late even though I pulled one goal back.

against most of my league the selected one would have worked but not against that team whatever moron thought that one size fits all is very wrong.

Just played one of those ratings games I see your point sure I won 4-3 but the system selected a crap strat by the time I had changed it to the one I have set for league games 6 mins had gone & I was 0-2 down.

this idea just does not work & what's more the pre programmed ones are set on all & you cant change them so if one day you have to miss watching a league game (or for that matter a cup one) & then discover you lost to a lesser side because you were not there to change the rubbish strat the system selected or got totally stuffed by a top team because of it rather than maybe lose by the odd goal at worst it could screw up your season & be the difference between double or single promotion or single promotion & going nowhere.

This changes the game from being one of to a certain amount skill to one of luck or should that be bad luck.

I'm not 100% opposed to setting certain strats for certain types of game although I fully agree that even in the league one size does not fit all but to have certain strats that are more or less useless forced upon you while you opponent can be given a good one is totally unfair.

Just to make things worse you cant set a strat that you can have up for selection in all competitive matches but not in friendly's although I admit I have a feeling I can find a way around that it will take a lot of what should be unnecessary messing about to do it.

This idea as it is right now just does not work I'm not opposed to having the opportunity to have a pre selected don't give anything away friendly setting although having said that you can learn a lot from watching an opponents other matches anyhow without bothering to play them yourself but to have one of their more or less useless pre programmed strats forced upon you by the system is stupid.

In doing this there should also have been the options of setting a strat for use in any combination you could want for League, Challenge, Tournament or Guild but not friendly.

they really do need a panel of a few people that play this to look at & point out the pitfalls of any ideas because they obviously cant see them themselves before they add them & then discover its flawed I'm not saying such a panel would pick up on every potential problems every time but I'm sure it would spot a lot of them & avoid so many screw up's.

Also a lot more information should be given out I never touched the world cup because there was never any notice about it at all & nobody knew how it would work all any of us could do was guess how they would do it & another example is like the guy above who asked where you had to go to set the strats for the different games we were not told that & were also not told if or not it started instantly or in 6 months time again a total lack of clarity/communication yet they expect people to pay to play no wonder so many are leaving at this rate this game will become unprofitable & therefore close down & no doubt they will wonder why
20/02/19 18:29
Yeah, the friendly formation isn't going to work. First thing I thought of doing is assign my lose formation to it and that has been done. Many others in my guild have done this as well, and soon everyone will do it. This will COMPLETELY eliminate friendlies from the game which seems like it would drive people away as if you can't even play a friendly anymore, then there is literally nothing to do. I will continue to leave my lose folder assigned to just friendlies. Feel free to to challenge me if you want the epic lose vs. lose game throwdown!!